Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 <3-slap-hug-kick-scold-poke-cuddle-tickle-pat compliment 2 - Minitokyo

<3-slap-hug-kick-scold-poke-cuddle-tickle-pat compliment 2

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

To qoute Hooyaah in the last one

Quote by Hooyaah The object is simple. Just kiss, slap, hug, kick, scold, poke, pat, cuddle, tickle, or compliment the user above you and then briefly explain why.

Course we have also decided to add smell, spank, pounce, glomp, lick, pinch, bite, dance with, and paint as part of the list of things so as to give a more range of things.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Umm okay ..i can do tht

This World Is Wrong . . .

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

pokes* Supposed to do one of those.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Uuggh wat ta fudge is this -give you a big hugs- (´。・v・。`) ..so in this forum there s only two members.. Me n you?

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

hugs her back* AT this moment we are it that are taking part in this one. And yeah Hooyaah did the original one and its just a deal where we do one of those things up there to the person that comes before us.

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Is it ok to copy another forums lol

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

pokes* not copying the other one reached the max # of posts in it so we had to make a new one and I was the person lucky enough to do it.

Doobyfunk15

Doobyfunk15

Kampfer Hario

Pats* Yup. Forum threads get full so a duplicate is made.

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

pokes* Yup and sooner or later this one will get full and someone will make a new one of it and so forth.

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

-poker face- okay

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

cuddles* O.O Hotness.

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

-poke- how did you know if its full ?.?

merged: 08-02-2014 ~ 05:59am
-hug- Can i see whut u look like

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

poke* the thread closes automatically on the 501st reply. Each thread can have only 502 posts on it.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

*pokes*

Hell yah! ! ! LOL

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

pokes back* our queen of lightning.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

*poke*

hahahahaha....*sigh* yeah

She's pretty you know

Signature

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

-Smh- errm i hve nothing to say now

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

hugs* silence is often golden.

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

-stares at/chu- o.o ...n u guess my age wrong, am i really that old. ?(;>_<;)

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

*pokes* LOL

IDK?

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

pokes* Might wanna stick with the topic of the forum so as not to upset anyone.

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Quote by LuluOokamipokes* Might wanna stick with the topic of the forum so as not to upset anyone.

-sticks out tongue- jahhh shure ฅ(♡ơ ₃ơ)ฅ

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

pokes the tongue* :p

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

pokes* Not really its sorta got a set deal where we just do one of those things listed in the name to the user above and all. And I think I'll head to bed soon.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.