Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Are You Watching? - Minitokyo

What Are You Watching?

page 4 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next » 268 total items

Beverly Hills, 90210 (TV Series 1990–2000)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098749/

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

One Piece....

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Berserk Anime

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Teen Titans Go

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Ally McBeal

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118254/

izayoichan

izayoichan

Sore o dākunesu. Enbureisu.

Hellsing Ultimate.

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

Nana anime

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

The Amazing World Of Gumball

Baywatch ^^

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096542/

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

fall shows started ! yay !

about to finish up the first episode of Gotham. to be honest it's not all that bad, there isn't a bat running around or anything ;) but it's good all the same.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

@Angel Oh, but in the future of Gotham there shall be THE BAT *watches future Joker run in fear*

The Legend Of Zelda The Animated Series

Hokuto No Ken

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well it was just the first of Gotham and from what I can tell, it's running with how bat became the bat !

also found another show, Forever, really digging on that one and can't wait for another one to roll around !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

@Bunny yeah I dvred the two of those along with the other shows that came on that night new ones.

Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends....just turned my tv on that was what was on.

Ugly Betty

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

just finishing up the first season of WolfBlood and can't wait to find more, from what I've heard another season is coming this Halloween and a third season is in production in the UK. it's rare for me to find a British show I enjoy and I hope I can find more this was a great serious thus far. just because it's rated with "kid friendly" I'd put it in the teen department due to the drama and other aspects of the whole thing. just because there isn't gore or violence doesn't always get a pass from me, in my opinion. it's like a kid friendly version of Hemlock Grove.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

The Flintstones and probably later on tonight either Sleepy Hollow or Doctor Who.

Dr.HOUSE <3

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Sleepy Hollow

Knight Rider (TV Series 1982–1986)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083437/

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Tom and Jerry

Dexter's Laboratory <3

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Phineas and Ferb

Cow and Chicken

page 4 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next » 268 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.