Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Slender: The Arrival - Minitokyo

Slender: The Arrival

page 1 of 1 6 total items

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Has anyone heard of this game?

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/243/4/b/slender_xbox360_game_cover_by_lilgamerboy14-d5d4j66.jpg

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender:_The_Arrival as I'm not a Slender fan here's a link to explain for those who didn't know about it. it's basically a second part with another bracket, and those who have a ps3 it'll be coming to you soon. as of right now it's xbox only. I have played a slender game in the past, it wasn't all that bad to be honest, it reminded me a little of fatal frame, that creepy feeling https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_Frame so if you like that creepy feeling then go for the game. if I ever had the time for a ps3 I'd probably play it,

BuBbLeS!

Signature

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

After seeing the gameplay and clips from this game, it is the creepiest game by far, and I'm not looking forward to playing it anytime soon.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's hard to believe/imagine but I rather like creepy things, I adored fatal frame 1/2 along with dead space and many other countless scary games, but with lacking a ps3 and only owning a ds and laptop, chances are my chances are slimmer when it comes to playing games :( but from my past experience/s with slender, not even knowing the history of it at the time, I played and loved it. and, if given the chance, I'd play this too. I can't explain the principle of not liking slender, he reminds me of a character from Silent Hill or something, one of those extras with no face or something. I know of slender now, but still don't feel that creeped out about him,but I have to admit they do great work (creator/s) in putting life to slender via video game however.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I didn't even know they made this game for Xbox, i placed the PC version and the first time i played it i freaked out because i had my headphones full volume.
Have you guys seen that screaming Teletubbies version, now that one be warn if you play with headphones.

Signature

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

The game has one huge problem, the fact that is a low-budget indie game and it gives a amaterish vibe. Assuming the popularity of the first Slenderman, he could easily find some sponsors and hire more skilled people. It has also several issues with opening the doors and while the graphics aren't that good, they used often stock photos for portraits which is a mismatch.
The scariness comes from a the fact that is entirely first person and you are unarmed. But I wouldn't call it scary at all. There is another budget title called Dementium II, which offers guns and has a scarier level design. though still not the real deal.

If you want absolutely make your heart stop, perhaps Amnesia: The Dark Descent would be a good candiate.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.