Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruit Basket:Who do u think Tohru will end up with? - Minitokyo

Fruit Basket:Who do u think Tohru will end up with?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

personaly...i think she'll end up with Kyo...but thats just me...mah friends at skool said Yuki...but dont care cuz i like Kyo kun the best. yay! Kyo kun! ^-^

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Kyo.. last episode showed how close they were, and they're such a cute couple. Tohru and Yuki don't seem very close, only as friends. Haha, and I might be biased cuz I like Kyo the most XD

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

at first it was all about Yuki, but to me Yuki seems too girly. I dont like him. I love Kyo, and I was glad to see the last episode where they were together. Kyo and Tohru all the way!

Signature

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

uhm, hard to say...i like them both...but she'll probably go for neko guy in the end...but in the process i bet she'll be with both...iono..

Quote by Blaise PascalClarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

i saw the whole series... she dusnt end up wit ne1... ^^;; .. but i wished she was with Kyo!!!! ^__^v

hes soooooo cuteee!! :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

^ aiya youkoxlover, you just had to spoil it for me huh? :[[[
oh well, i was going to guess yuki, even though i would prefer kyo

hehe yeah i heard that she didn't end up with anyone but if it was my pick it'd be Kyo!!!!!! let's hope that there's a series after it where she actually does get together with someone. when i first read the manga i thought it would be Yuki because Yuki did seem more of the main character seeing that Kyo appeared after Yuki did. But later on it seemed to have leaned over to Kyo more. Even though i'd like it if Kyo and Tohru was together but i would feel bad for Kagura and Yuki XD XD

~mintyness~
Signature

Tohru + Kyo ------- rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD

SpiralX

Inuyasha

I think she will end up with kyo....
not yuki....because...I think tohru like kyou...and she likes cat too..^^^

I love all manga and anime!!

I think she'll end up with Kyo as well, the whole her feeling bad for the cat when she was little and the way she takes care of him at the end of the series makes it seem that way. And Yuki seems like he likes her but more in a "best friend" kinda way. So at least i hope she ends up with Kyo :)

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Kyo definitely. Tohru seems to be more attached to Kyo then to Yuki, plus the ending... If only when he hugged her he didn't change into a cat... then what would happen... -blush-

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

SPOILER

Quote by YoukoxLoveri saw the whole series...she dusnt end up wit ne1... ^^;; .. but i wished she was with Kyo!!!! ^__^v
hes soooooo cuteee!! :nya:

Ahhh!! I didnt want to know that! :/ But yeah...i always thought she'd end up with Kyo...

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

lol personly i like kyo cuz his hot headed but also a nice guy wen it comes to tohru ..... but i duno wbout them getting together ..... what about that pig girl .... u gota feel sorrie for her due to she likes kyo.

has the manga finished yet? I heard it goes quite far beyond the anime.

no, the manga is far from being finished. ^^ I really do like Kyo and Tohru. If you read the later volumes, Yuki seems to distanced himelf from Tohru...

Quote by janjanno, the manga is far from being finished. ^^

Also on one of the american dvds for fruits basket during a interview with the director he says he would love to do a second season. So hopefully they animate more of the manga and we'll get to see if she actually does end up with yuki or kyo.

KYO KYO KYO & ONLY kyo!! =D
He looks sooo.. good with Tohru.. ^_^
Whereas Yuki can stay where is suits best... on his own self possessive island.. ^^

SpiralX

Inuyasha

ya...in manga now....yuki say he want to find some mother love on tohru only...
so I think must kyo.....kyo also very like tohru...If tohru with kyo....I also hope author can give one partner to yuki....dont let yuki one person o...

I love all manga and anime!!

i've only seen the anime cuz where i live it's fricking hard to get some manga. I think kyo and tohru ends up together in the end, altho i think she'll be with Yuki for at least a little while before that happens

From what I've read from the manga (which is still going on) she hasn't gotten with anyone as of yet...Personally I'd like to see her get with Kyo. Yuki has so many other options, but I think it's really difficult for Kyo to even attempt a relationship. Both Tohru and Kyo seem to care deeply for one another.

I think Tohru will end up with Yuki. Because Kyo will prob end up with that other girl that follows him around a lot.

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

I've heard people talking about her and Kyo from reading the manga (JP) but I really want to see her with Yuki.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.