Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The list of non-animes that allowed in MT - Minitokyo

The list of non-animes that allowed in MT

page 1 of 1 8 total items

SilverCat-sama

SilverCat-sama

~The Dragonborn comes~

Not sure where to ask this. maybe it's here...

Where can I find the lists of non-animes that allowed in Minitokyo?

I knew Avatar n Frozen r allowed here. So that mean.. can we also make something (wallpaper/indy art) from Disney's other series? Like Brave or Tangled. Or maybe Jack Frost? (heart him^^)

Also, what about Spiderman, Thor, Loki, Capt America, Hulk (n so many other Marvel's heroes) wallpapers? But using their live action images (from the movies), not their cartoon images. R those allowed?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by Terms of Service Member art must feature a manga, anime, or related character or be drawn in the style typically associated with manga and anime. For submissions featuring an original character (OC) the "Original" tag must be used.

Signature Image

SilverCat-sama

SilverCat-sama

~The Dragonborn comes~

Quote by fireflywishes

Quote by Terms of Service Member art must feature a manga, anime, or related character or be drawn in the style typically associated with manga and anime. For submissions featuring an original character (OC) the "Original" tag must be used.

Oh thanks for the reply, Firefly. I've been waiting for the answer :)

But I wanna ask again, for example: Iron-man. There is an Iron Man tag here (from Marvel vs Capcom 3). Even though there is a category for it, are we still not allowed to use the 3D image of him becoz it doesnt look like manga-anime style? but it looks like game style. Game style is not okay too?

So using this is okay

but this one is not? (just example)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

If you're referring to scans, I'd wait for a response from the Scan Staff. I can bring it to their attention.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as iron-man is an anime as well, it's allowed, not the live action movie or stuff related to the animated American version, same with now x-men, and so forth. but as firefly stated, she sent the message forward and a reply will be brought around shortly, as the staff is always busy, please be patient and someone will come around and help :) when in doubt always ask, and just because it doesn't exist here, yet, doesn't always mean it's not allowed.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

SilverCat-sama

SilverCat-sama

~The Dragonborn comes~

Quote by fireflywishesIf you're referring to scans, I'd wait for a response from the Scan Staff. I can bring it to their attention.

Well yes, I'm referring to official scans that can be use to make a wallpaper. but that official scans is from the movies, not from anime or cartoons.

Sure, I'll wait

merged: 08-14-2014 ~ 12:30am

Quote by angelxxuanas iron-man is an anime as well, it's allowed, not the live action movie or stuff related to the animated American version, same with now x-men, and so forth. but as firefly stated, she sent the message forward and a reply will be brought around shortly, as the staff is always busy, please be patient and someone will come around and help :) when in doubt always ask, and just because it doesn't exist here, yet, doesn't always mean it's not allowed.

Oh hello, Xuan :D
Yeah, I've seen Iron-man anime. kinda weird hearing Tony Stark talking in Japanes though but the stories interesting enough. ^^

I like his 3D images more thats why I wanna ask whether I can use his 3D pict instead of his 2D or not. :) . Same as Thor, Spiderman, n Deadpool here. They r in Marvel vs Capcom game. I wonder if I can use their movies pict or not.

n of course I will wait. ;)

Only official Japanese anime/manga/game characters are allowed with the exception of official crossovers between American and Japanese characters or in the case of an official Japanese release such as the Iron Man Anime Series.

Perhaps next time such a question comes up related to scans it may be best addressed here (link below) so it may act as a more readily accessible resource for all members to be able to refer to for answers. Thanks, SilverCat-sama, I hope that I answered your query satisfactorily.

Scan Tutorial Thread

SilverCat-sama

SilverCat-sama

~The Dragonborn comes~

Quote by HooyaahOnly official Japanese anime/manga/game characters are allowed with the exception of official crossovers between American and Japanese characters or in the case of an official Japanese release such as the Iron Man Anime Series.

Perhaps next time such a question comes up related to scans it may be best addressed here (link below) so it may act as a more readily accessible resource for all members to be able to refer to for answers. Thanks, SilverCat-sama, I hope that I answered your query satisfactorily.

Scan Tutorial Thread

Ok, I'll ask in that forum. Thanks, Hooyaah.
U're a good person. Just call me Silver, alri8? no need to call me silvercat-sama ;)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.