Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuki Hiiro - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

The scan you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/659404][/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Why was mine deleted? Comparing them, they both have lower quality than most scans. But mine in the end was bigger than the existing scan here. So I should get my scan back

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

Pinyan

Retired Moderator

Pinyan

blergh

The red edges on your scan are what makes it seem larger. However, the size of the actual art is the same size. Your scan does not feature any additional elements to improve the existing scan, just unnecessary edges.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.