Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Appeal - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

I send scan on MT that replaced the one that was in the gallery and then gets the message today:

Your submission () was removed from Minitokyo because it was not completely uploaded. This can be caused by one or more of the following:

- Loss of connection either due to your internet service or the Minitokyo server.
- Cancellation of the upload by the user.
- Corrupt file. Check your file's integrity by previewing it.

Please upload the file again and wait until Minitokyo automatically redirects you to the submission before closing your browser.

Generally, it was probably as described in the first paragraph - temporarily.
So instead of throwing away my scan (punish don't know for what) and send a message that tells me nothing might as well send a message: submit a scan again which has already added because there was a problem. I don't know whether they are standard procedures but something is not right. Maybe it was not so but it looks like a lack of good will and is a disincentive.

I don't understand this decision so I would ask for answer.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

Perhaps it's just the new server, but the full size image of your scan would not display, and hence, members could not download it. Please feel welcome to resubmit it; I assure you that there was no ill-will intended.

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

I could replace it. That's why I don't understand why such a decision about going to the sitter. Because it is easy to throw something. For now I can't send it again because scan was thrown and is a limit of 25 submissions in 24h.

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Masterchief80, the download works now and your scan has been restored, no need to reupload.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Thank you both for decision and answer.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.