Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite play/musical? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite play/musical?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

izayoichan

izayoichan

Sore o dākunesu. Enbureisu.

As the title says, what is your favorite play/musical? Mine is Les Miserables. I saw the Original Broadway Cast as a little girl, and to this day I still adore it. I love the recent movie made of it to! =)

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

When I first saw it, I went gaga over the 2004 version of Phantom of the Opera. Made my best friend watch it and listened to the songs and practiced them for hours.
It's funny how no one in POTO is really likeable, though: Raoul (hero) is an annoying wuss, Christine (heroine) is...there, Carlotta (literal primadonna) is a huge drama queen (she's fun to watch) and the Phantom (antihero)...has a bunch of issues. Meg (Christine's BFF, side character) is possibly the most sane one of the bunch, lol.

Moulin Rouge! was also fun to watch.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

izayoichan

izayoichan

Quote by pandemonium91When I first saw it, I went gaga over the 2004 version of Phantom of the Opera. Made my best friend watch it and listened to the songs and practiced them for hours.
It's funny how no one in POTO is really likeable, though: Raoul (hero) is an annoying wuss, Christine (heroine) is...there, Carlotta (literal primadonna) is a huge drama queen (she's fun to watch) and the Phantom (antihero)...has a bunch of issues. Meg (Christine's BFF, side character) is possibly the most sane one of the bunch, lol.

Moulin Rouge! was also fun to watch.

My favorite singer, Sarah Brightman did Phantom of the Opera. I simply adore her voice. I would give you the video link, but i am not really sure if I am allowed to do that.

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Of course you are, as long as it's not NSFW (not safe for work) or pirated content. Links to Youtube videos for songs are fine :)
I remember listening to Sarah Brightman and Antonio Banderas's live version of "Phantom of the Opera" and it sounds strange how his voice is more high-pitched than hers :o Love his accent, though <3

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e0d250aeecc3eb62cab5d168eabd63a4/tumblr_mym52tPS6q1sb7d5lo1_500.gif

CATS the Musical.

Saw it a couple months ago, and fell in love with it. Own the DVD and all of that jazz.

The guy who plays the Rum Tum Tugger is absolutely fabulous beyond belief. This song made me fall in love with him, because of how exuberant his performance was, [LINK]

But my favorite song from it was, Magical Mr. Mistoffelees, [LINK]

I could watch it over and over again, and it'll make my day anytime. "Presto~!"

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

izayoichan

izayoichan

Quote by pandemonium91Of course you are, as long as it's not NSFW (not safe for work) or pirated content. Links to Youtube videos for songs are fine :)
I remember listening to Sarah Brightman and Antonio Banderas's live version of "Phantom of the Opera" and it sounds strange how his voice is more high-pitched than hers :o Love his accent, though <3

Okies, Thanks for the info~ Still learning, and i am shy, so I tend to try to learn on my own.

But yes, it is a very beautiful version. Sarah Brightman's voice is the one and only that can put me into a trance. *giggle* Antonio Banderas's voice is great too, and they work so well together.

merged: 08-21-2014 ~ 08:16pm

Quote by SolemnSerpenthttp://31.media.tumblr.com/e0d250aeecc3eb62cab5d168eabd63a4/tumblr_mym52tPS6q1sb7d5lo1_500.gif

CATS the Musical.

Saw it a couple months ago, and fell in love with it. Own the DVD and all of that jazz.

The guy who plays the Rum Tum Tugger is absolutely fabulous beyond belief. This song made me fall in love with him, because of how exuberant his performance was, [LINK]

But my favorite song from it was, Magical Mr. Mistoffelees, [LINK]

I could watch it over and over again, and it'll make my day anytime. "Presto~!"

Oh, I remember Cats. I remember trying to get tickets to see it, but every time I had the money, the tickets where sold out. =S So it is still one I have yet to see.

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Hmm play/musical um this is tough cause I love Phantom Of The Opera and Romeo and Juliet and also love the musical type movie Grease so yeah tough choices.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

izayoichan

izayoichan

Quote by LuluOokamiHmm play/musical um this is tough cause I love Phantom Of The Opera and Romeo and Juliet and also love the musical type movie Grease so yeah tough choices.

We did Romeo and Juliet when i was in school, but i was an understudy and never got to see the stage. Which was okay with me at the time, because I had/have stage fright. Now looking back at it, I do wish i had a line or so, but I can't change that. That is one of my favorites too though, even though it has been done many many times on different scale levels of productions.

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.