Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 forgot my original member name - Minitokyo

forgot my original member name

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hey guys & gals,

It has been a long time since i last logged in and apparently I have forgotten my membership id, my email address is still in the system though. Is there anyway to recover your original id?, I had to make another one using another email address in order to ask this question. The email address connected to my original membership id is arasia@tampabay.rr.com and I am in Florida. Any help is appreciated. Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question.

Please check your PM inbox.

i really need to get to my original membership since animepaper get lost and i finishing my next degree again i found this adreesssss and cant remember my pasword or my original email adress my original waS eria9... and im pretty upset because i lost everithing in an accident my old wallpapers from animepaper and here is just a part... well i hope you can helpe me to get my original ID.
Thanks a lot.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

@Eria: Please check your PM inbox for further information about your account ^^

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Hope this is a good place to ask this but it seem I can't remember my original membership name/ID and was hoping one of the mods could help me with retrieving it. I know the e-mail address for the original account, but the password & username is lost to me.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Hiya Missing-Name, if no one has contacted you yet, do you have any possibilities of what your username COULD have been? Unfortunately, Staff aren't able to look up an account based on email alone.

Signature Image

Quote by fireflywishesHiya Missing-Name, if no one has contacted you yet, do you have any possibilities of what your username COULD have been? Unfortunately, Staff aren't able to look up an account based on email alone.

This is Missing-Name speaking, just wanted to say that the problem has been resolved and managed to get my original account back. In the process of replying to this post with possible usernames the staff could use to do a search, one of them seem to jogged my memory. Thank you for the assist fireflywishes.

hi there, i had an old account but i can't seem to remember my username for that one. is there a way to recover it through my email? (it's linked to another email account that is different from this one)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.