Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 QUESTION!!! >_< - Minitokyo

QUESTION!!! >_<

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Question: What would you do when ur ex starts flirtn wit yu again... tryn to get together wit yu? ... ==;;

waaaaahh!!!! wat would u ppl do? o.O .. .. nd lets juss say u HATE ur ex!!! >________<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

What *can* you do, besides make it clear that you're not interested? (which I'm assuming you've already done) You could also avoid that person if possible, log onto a different sn, and don't pick up/accept their calls.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

ask them if they're flirting.. if they say yes, then say no way. if they say no, then say sorry it just seemed like it.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

Depends....if other peson broke it off and is starting to get back into you...you need to know why...worst case scenario is when that person is using you as a safety net...if that's the case....SLAP DA b!t64 away! ya heard??? *ahem*...Like i said...it depends.

Quote by Blaise PascalClarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

In my situation, part of the relationship breakdown included the realization that I could not trust the other person. So I would agree with the advice given by the others above; make it clear you are NOT interested in them, and put as much distance as possible between the two of you.

It probably would NOT hurt to ask and be certain that your understanding about the "flirting" itself was correct. It is not difficult (I know from experience) to read too much into an action. Hope this helps, and good luck...... :D

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Sounds like a situation ur in or a friend. But ez'est way is to just back off from it walk away or make it clear that ur not interested.

it would depend on what the reason for them being "ex" was I suppose.

EDIT: I missed the part that said assume we hate the ex. plain and simple tell them to get lost.

If you hate your ex, then you don't have any reason to be with him/her again right?Just make it clear that you don't want to be with him/her >.< or later you will regret for not doing so =P.

But people will change also sometime...if you feel that you still want to be with him/her again then go for it, of course without regret ^_^.

Youko izit ur ex flirtn you now? XD

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

If it was AnGz ex .. then it would depend ... y did we break up in the first place .. if its not a big thing flirt back XD .. but heeeeeeyy .. AnG no how kagomee and he bwoke up .. and how dare he flirt with kagomee !! >____________________< thats a total donkey!! .. if it was AnG .. AnG scared him off Tee Hee.. ~hint hint~ u no like get someone on him ^________^ and if he still flirt then punch him hard ... garrrr!! .. we tough girlw remember ?

AnG think that kagomee totally deserve better then that .. 4 face backstabbing idiot .. ^_______^ .. WhoO .. AnG ish probably not in mood mood wight now .. AnG ish a meanieeeee

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Never had a girlfriend before.....So I can't say....but personally he lost his chance.....if he broke up with you or if he did something stupid he needs to realize what he did and stop it. If you've got someone special in your life at the moment....then its tough luck for him. Thats his loss. Though becareful, he might try to 'seduce' you >.> Guys can do that......at times.

Anyways whoa.......you ok AnG? *Hugs AnG and Youko* You two be careful ok? take care alright? =( I'm worried about you two =/.

Signature Image

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Depending on the situation. If it was my ex, in my situation, I'd tell him to F off. o.O
But if it was because before, he felt it just wasn't right, for some reason or another.. I'd probably give him another chance. But if he's just flirting, and that's it. Has no interest in getting back with you, and you've got no interest in return, he's probably just.. I dunno. x.x; Most guys are weird.

Wasn't much help, huh? x.x;

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Tell him directly that your not interested, if you haven't avoided him at all. My ex use to stalk me, and finally got the message when i never anwsered to his phone calls or IM's. I have to agree with everyone else, it depends on the situation of why you guys broke up, but if you HATE him, I suggest you just tell him you dont want to be around anymore, and just say "its too hard to talk to you anymore, and i dont want to get back together." if you dont be direct, he will make up excuses to say that you like him. You dont want that. Believe me.

Signature

i have to agree with purplefire. she put it in exact words. exs can become really good friends or your worst enemy.

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

I agree with Purplefire!

^^; That's what I was going through a while ago. He kept trying to get my attention...and he did the scariest things...so I told him to stop bugging me because he sorta got on my nerves. You just need to confront him and tell him to stop it.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Well if he trying to get to together agian,
First thing , he going to use you as a puppet.
so i was in ur siutation, you can always um,
Btch Slap him all the way too The pacific ocean.
actually slap him and say something bad to him
on pubilc haha, that would be really nice to do.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well maybe he/she is get boring
or yeah.. wanna back to u can be optional too..
*feel suspicious*
*what he/she want from me..??*
*i have no money u know...*
well better check it before accept it :nya:

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Depends why they are an ex. I've noticed that the reason an ex flirts is because 1) they are lonley and cant find anyone else to flirt with. 2) they miss you and know what they lost. Either way, be really cautious!

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

I don't know what to say because I've never had a partner.
If you think he's actually trying to get back together with you then just be yourself and not be interested at all (that is if you dislike him). Or if you think he's toying with you, then tell him to be quiet.
IMO just tell him the truth, whatever your heart tells you then just follow it, don't lie to yourself.

This sounds kinda dumb to me... if you HATE your ex why would you even entertain the thought of getting back together with them save for the fact that if they were the one that dumped you, you could dump their ass this time?

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

If you hate him, then show him that you hate him. Make it clear to him that there is no way back.
There is no sense in sacrificing one's own happiness for the sake of somebody you hate.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

Quote by CyanideBlizzardNever had a girlfriend before.....

If i was a girl i could date You :3 but i`am not so .. : P

Back to the topic, the problem is delicate and it depends on the background you live on. And the answer must be only yours, so you could not blame anyone other then You for making the decision. Thats what i think. Its up to You.

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Tell them I despise you and have no interset in having another relationship with your pathetic soul.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

-.- .. wen i ignore him.. he bothers me.. touchess my hair n d stuff >_< .. he addresses me as his 'bitch' >________< .... hez veryvery annoying.. ToT .. i cant ignore his calls.. cuz his number is "Blocked" .. nd my other friend'z numbers are "Blocked" numbers too !! -.- .. newayzz.. u guys got some good ideas ^-^...

Quote by MistressPookyChanDepends why they are an ex. I've noticed that the reason an ex flirts is because 1) they are lonley and cant find anyone else to flirt with. 2) they miss you and know what they lost. Either way, be really cautious!

lol .. he has thousands of girls after him =.=;; .. so i dont know y hez flirting wit me.. =_= .. haha.. he misses me? .. then y'd he do wat he did in the first place? ... T^T ..

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

>__________< AnG nos y did wants kagomee back .. its cuz people want wat they cant have ... the more kagomee ingore him the more he feels that he neeeddzz kagomee XD

o.O omgawd!! he calls kagomee his biotch ? >________< someone should hurt him .. if he say taht to kagomee agian .. be like ... well im not the one flirting with my ex !!! Tee hEe.. maybe he wants kagomee back cuz kagomee ish such a goood kisser ^______________________^ lolz .... tee hee

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.