Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Street Fighter Character Poll - Minitokyo

Favorite Street Fighter Character Poll

Group announcement by Vote

page 1 of 1 7 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Alright folks well the nominees was small in #, but here are those that you nominated and as always the rules are simple. Be a member of vote and only vote for one character and voting will end next Friday.

Female Division
1. Cammy
2. Chun-Li
3. Sakura Kasugano
4. Elena
5. Ibuki
6. Juri
7. C. Viper

Male Division
1. Ryu
2. Ken
3. E. Honda
4. Blanka
5. Vega
6. Yang
7. Zangief
8. Akuma
9. Evil Ryu
10. Yang
11. Yun
12. Fei Long

And to get us started off here are my votes:

Female Division
Cammy

Male Division
Blanka

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Female:
Elena

Male:
Vega

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Female

Cammy

Male

Evil Ryu

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Female: Cammy

Male: Vega

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Wow this was the shortest amount of participants we have had anyways the voting is in and the polls are now closed. And your winners are.

Female Division
Cammy

Male Division
Vega

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Female: Cammy

Male: Vega

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Yeah Back those are our winners. Didn't think Vega would be the winner, but he is.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.