Figured I'd make this thread so this is easier to see. The links everywhere else are mostly or all dead and the good
ones are buried under dozens of posts, so having working links in a visible post is best.
Here you will find a quick & easy template for changing the main images of the Minitokyo layout.
Note that this template applies to images only, it doesn't modify other parts of the layout. MT's CSS is here, if you're feeling brave.
This archive contains 4 files:
- the current header;
- template for the header + footer (PSD);
- template for the bg.png file (PSD);
- text file for the CSS.
What each does/is useful for:
- current header: for reference. It's included in both the header + footer template and as a separate file.
- header + footer: self-explanatory. Both the header and footer are contained in one image. And yes, you CAN have different header and footer images.
- bg.png: this image file is a tile type background, meaning it covers areas where the page expands. It's similar to a pattern.
- CSS file: contains precisely the lines of code you need to update with the links to the images you create. Nothing more, nothing less. The parts you need to replace with the links to the header image are bolded, green and named header.jpg, while the parts you need to replace with links to the bg.png file are bolded, red and named bg.png.