Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi MT, Im new...... - Minitokyo

Hi MT, Im new......

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

pianoprayer

pianoprayer

yo I play piano

I would like to make some real friends here....
I often forget about how internet should be used for the benefit...
I believe MT is a genuine great place to gain some inspirations to further take in your life for the better :)
I'm happy to have found a community where they are passionate about anime/manga and nothing else (I hope haha)

About myself: Im really passionate about piano and like to play piano covers of my favourite anime ost :) (i can only play 2 covers for now.... I only started it this year!)

anime is....Signature Image

Welcome to MT Pianoprayer ;)

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Welcome to MT. Hope you have tons of fun and enjoy all the wackiness.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

PIANOPRAYER! Another wonderful person here in MT.

WELCOME TO MINITOKYO ONCE AGAIN. I do hope you'll enjoy it here very much and we are glad to know you. I hope you will have heaps of fun here and that you will also meet wonderful people here. As wonderful as you are. ^^

Somehow, I hope we can listen to your piano covers one day. ^^ Take care and Enjoy the beauty of MT.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Welcome to MT, I'm sure you'll enjoy staying here ^-^

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

WELCOME TO MT !
Since we already know each other by now, I guess all I want to say is Enjoy your time here!
Piano is also one of my favorite musical instruments ^0^
I hope we can be close friends like how I'm with my other friends here!
Get along with others and you'll eventually find out that this site will be your second home :D

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome to mt pianoprayer, by the name it's not hard to confirm the joys of playing the piano. welcome to the forums as well, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask at all and be certain to check out policy and faq sure it's long but it can be most helpful :) hope to see you around. but to be honest, we have all sorts of fans of stuff here, animation, books, pets... the community is centered around anime/manga yes, but it's not limited to it :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

Enjoy you stay here.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Oh! Hello there! Welcome to Mt.

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Welcome to MT and enjoy your stay here Pianoprayer.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Welcome to Mt! Hope you will enjoy your time here.

Doobyfunk15

Doobyfunk15

Kampfer Hario

Welcome ^^ I hope you enjoy yourself :)

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Welcome to MT, pianoprayer. Have you read Kono Oto Tomare? It is a really nice manga about a koto club.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there, welcome to mt !

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.