Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have one day to live... - Minitokyo

If you have one day to live...

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

What would you do if you have only one day to live? Personally i would skip school and spend time with my freinds and family and tell them how much i love them. And i will tell the person that i have a crush on how i really feel about them. Also i would go do all the things i ever wanted to do like sky diving... Right before i die i will go somewhere really high and just fall like my name says falling forever...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by Redfalling4everWhat would you do if you have only one day to live? Personally i would skip school and spend time with my freinds and family and tell them how much i love them. And i will tell the person that i have a crush on how i really feel about them. Also i would go do all the things i ever wanted to do like sky diving... Right before i die i will go somewhere really high and just fall like my name says falling forever...

lets not think about "death". we still have a long way to go in life. T.T

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

I know but still u never know what can happen...

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

That's why you should live every day as if it could be your last. Make decisions as if they were your last and without regrets. Cuz' it'd suck to die wondering "what if?"

Hughes

Hughes

State Alchemist

This is my whole day

1. Get a girlfriend
2. Do my girlfriend (no condom)
3. Go Streaking
4. Get a parachute
5. Steal a car
6. Drive away from the cops
7. Drive off a cliff and jump out my car with my parachute
8. Sleep till i died

Signature

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Quote by Paolo

Quote by Redfalling4everWhat would you do if you have only one day to live? Personally i would skip school and spend time with my freinds and family and tell them how much i love them. And i will tell the person that i have a crush on how i really feel about them. Also i would go do all the things i ever wanted to do like sky diving... Right before i die i will go somewhere really high and just fall like my name says falling forever...

Yeah that's right. i also don't want to think about it. but oh well...

If i got one day left i'll try to prevent it from happening. and if it does happened, I'll seppuku first before it happened

Quote by Redfalling4ever

I know but still u never know what can happen...

that is if u don't let it go to your head.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by HughesThis is my whole day1. Get a girlfriend2. Do my girlfriend (no condom)
3. Go Streaking4. Get a parachute5. Steal a car6. Drive away from the cops
7. Drive off a cliff and jump out my car with my parachute8. Sleep till i died

LMAO! Problem is if you die, what happens if your 'girlfriend' gets pregnate? Thats a fatherless child there. Not good for her. But nonetheless not half bad of an idea, sounds like what a friend would say.

For me? Absolutely nothing.....because everything I did would just remind me of how much I wanted to live.....if anything I'd end my own life or else die doing something... The less I have to be reminded how much I love being alive, the easier it is to die.

Signature Image

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I'd sleep. x.x;

No.. honestly though. I'd probably say all the things to my parents that I've always wanted them to know.
Then I'd go buy some tickets to a KoRn concert, then some tickets to Japan ( after robbing a bank ), and just.. do whatever the hell I wanted o.o;.. If I had time left, THEN I'd sleep. ^^

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by HughesThis is my whole day1. Get a girlfriend2. Do my girlfriend (no condom)
3. Go Streaking4. Get a parachute5. Steal a car6. Drive away from the cops
7. Drive off a cliff and jump out my car with my parachute8. Sleep till i died

LMAO! Problem is if you die, what happens if your 'girlfriend' gets pregnate? Thats a fatherless child there. Not good for her. But nonetheless not half bad of an idea, sounds like what a friend would say.
For me? Absolutely nothing.....because everything I did would just remind me of how much I wanted to live.....if anything I'd end my own life or else die doing something... The less I have to be reminded how much I love being alive, the easier it is to die.

Thats so sad but so true...

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

lol, skydiving..XD you know I would be right behind you in sky diving XD. And, gah, death x_x, I would take out all the money I have in the bank, and give it to my sister, then I would probably skip school, hang out with friends and just basically do everything I never dreamed I could do. Hang out with my bf ^-^ and then just jump in the water and wait.....

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

Quote by boinksteal the toyota supra that a neighbor has and go pick up ladies :D
then drive the supra through campus on the huge sidewalks XD GTA style.

Oh yeah :D Bust out the maddd killing spree. For me, I'd do and invent an siper zombie virus a la Resident Evil style, infect myself with it so I become an ungodly super monnster and rampage among the city turning into a hellish nightmare. woot!

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by Kozumura

Quote by boinksteal the toyota supra that a neighbor has and go pick up ladies :D
then drive the supra through campus on the huge sidewalks XD GTA style.

Oh yeah :D Bust out the maddd killing spree. For me, I'd do and invent an siper zombie virus a la Resident Evil style, infect myself with it so I become an ungodly super monnster and rampage among the city turning into a hellish nightmare. woot!

Intersting its like a bad horror movie hehe... But thats cool.

lol people.....always thinking of somthing bad to do when they have only 1 day left to live.

Sankofa

Sankofa

Sydney Van Hellsing

One day to live...
Well, I'd spend my last hour with my best friend, telling him how much I love him. I'd just wait for the eleventh hour to come in his arms.

I'd wrap up all my affairs. XD Close my accounts, give stuff to people (books to the library, posters to sisters, candy to-- wait, I'd eat the candy.) Um... Oh, I'd start a thread here telling everyone I was going to die and not to miss me-- and then I'd laugh. :D And finish up this Yukimura Seiichi fanart for Katze.

That´s a tough question... maybe I´ll probably spend my last hours with the people I love most.

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by bucket-shotI'd wrap up all my affairs. XD Close my accounts, give stuff to people (books to the library, posters to sisters, candy to-- wait, I'd eat the candy.) Um... Oh, I'd start a thread here telling everyone I was going to die and not to miss me-- and then I'd laugh. :D And finish up this Yukimura Seiichi fanart for Katze.

Thats a nice thread... but its good to donate your stuff^^.

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

First I would call/email all of my family and friends and tell them goodbye and after that I would write up a Will, then I would spend the rest of the day alone while watching anime with my cat on my lap. I would likely die with tears running down my face because I would miss my cat more than anything.

I would give all my stuff to my freinds and tell them how good they were to me, and then spend the rest of the day with my family. Until the last hour, in which I would really dig into my faith, as hard as I could, last hour, go out in a blaze of glory. Really most people don't like faith because it takes a lifetime, if you know when you will die, you are set. Other than that, I would try to think most about the life I had, not the life I would lose.

I'd enjoy my last days on earth and repent all my sins hoping I wont burn in hell! ^_^'

i know we shouldn't be thinking about death. It's just a thread, but what if it happens? We'll never know! So 'til then, let's enjoy life. :o

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.