Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach series continuing? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Bleach series continuing? (spoilers)

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 3 total items

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

With the Bleach series coming to an end in North America (final episode Bleach 366), will the series still continue in the later future? The manga is still going on. So, I'm just wondering.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as far as I know they will not be going to continue any more after the American ending, because the Japanese version ended back in 2011 I believe and since the creator got sick and the sales went down it's probably going to go to sleep for awhile and might come back in the future. as for the manga, as soon as the final arc ended it won't be coming back again either, unless they decide to bring it back in the future.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Honestly for me Bleach was ended with the defeat of Aizen....
They ruin the story after that, Ichigo got normal and started his normal life but then suddenly his friends were attacked by Tsukishima and stuff.
The story got boring and boring now... I'm currently at the episode 351 and the only reason I'm continuing it is because I followed all 300+ episodes so it won't be much bother for me to watch the last season.
but honestly they ruin the character design of characters in after 17 months, I only like tall and mature Ichigo and other than him all other characters are looking so bad.
The story is also boring now, I can't find a sense of Fullbring and its users, where they were during the fight with Aizen or when other Hollows and Arrancers attacked Karakura town?
It is now just senseless to continue it.....

But if the mangaka is willing to make story more interesting and if the sells of new manga chapters got high like how it was used to be back in 2009-10 then they would make a new season of it.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.