Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello everyone :B - Minitokyo

Hello everyone :B

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Vevex

Vevex

+ Hello! +

hey hey hey o/

I have this accont at 10 weeks according with what say in my perfil \0\

I came to stole your scans e use them u3u xD and also post something that may be interesting \0\ and i do not itroduce myself lol , i'm doing that now u3u

so hello everyone o/

p.s i really want to change niockname, how to do that? T-T

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome to mt Jivatma be certain to check out the policy and faq if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. just remember when it comes to "stealing" scans and they are self scanned you could get into trouble for taking them and saying they are your own, same with scans in general. just thought I'd mention that. as for your first question of changing the name, you can do that only once, so contact a blue (moderator) such as this member http://hooyaah.minitokyo.net/ here's a group with more moderators that can help you as well, mostly check out the forum moderators first though. http://moderators.minitokyo.net/ hope to see you around and I hope that this was of some help to you :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Hello, nice to meet you :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Hello and welcome to MT :) Hope you'll enjoy your staying here ^-^

Hi Jivatma-chan and welcome to Minitokyo. If I understand correctly, you wish to change your username. Please send me a PM if you want such a change. Thanks.

Vevex

Vevex

+ Hello! +

oh thanks you all for the greetings *-* uebaass. A llittle more thanks to the moderator that change my nick u3u <3 . Well i'll be posting walls , and i hope you like my works \0\. thats all u3u xD \-\0\0\0\0

Yo! Welcome to MT, feel free to look around the forum's and comment o things you find interesting , there's also the SB just in case you want to drop by and say something random or some topic you have in mind.

Hope to see you around, cya around (^_^)/

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hello there!
I hope you'll enjoy your time here in future too like how you're enjoying right now :D

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Welcome to MT, Vevex

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Hi Vevex!
Welcome to MiniTokyo.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there, welcome to mt !

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Welcome to MT Vevex :)

Vevex

Vevex

+ Hello! +

Thanks all <3 :3

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

Welcome to MT hope you enjoy your stay here in this site and have fun ^-^

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

From me To a warm Welcome even though youre already here for a while i hope you find youre way here if not just ask for help ;)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.