Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I Hate it When 3 - Minitokyo

I Hate it When 3

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 256 total items

I hate it when i wanna sleep but just cant

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I hate it when I get cold after a shower :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I hate it after waking up the whole room is cold and i have to wait till the room is warm again

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

I hate it when people are keeping on bugging you

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

i hate it whe i buy a apple pie and have to wait 5 hour till it isnt frozen anymore and then not want to eat it anymore

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I hate it when I have to use warm water in order to get into the car due to it being frozen over in ice >.<

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I hate it when people dont show up when they said they do

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I hate it when the sun wants to shine right at sunset >.>

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i hate it when i have eaten and be hungry again after 30 minutes

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

I hate it when I see people whom I dont like to see at all

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

I hate it when im playing Video games and the sun reflects on the TV

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

happens to me when I'm trying to watch a movie >.<

I hate it when you get a bag of oranges and they are every bit of orange possible !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i hate it when im out of smokes but dont have a chance to get one in hours

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

I hate it when people ignored you but you never did wrong

i hate it when i forgott to by smokes and have to go buying some without a smoke for the way

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I hate it when software doesn't function properly after an update >.<

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i hate it when my alarm clock on my iphone turns on while im talking to someone

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I hate it when I hear notifications going off when I'm trying to sleep ! >.>

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i hate it when apples are to sweet

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

I hate it when I have tight Jeans

i hate to be all alone on weekends

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I hate it when the government can't make up it's mind :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I hate it when someone answering a question with a question

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I hate it when one game drags down the battery of my tablet :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 256 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.