Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wintry Wonderland 2014: Secret Santa edition! - Minitokyo

Wintry Wonderland 2014: Secret Santa edition!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Wintry%20Wonderland%20Secret%20Santa%202014/WWSS_banner_small.png

Hai hai again, everyone!~ Are you pumped for the winter holidays? This year, instead of the usual Wintry Wonderland, Mai-chan has thought of something a bit different, and she hopes you will like it too.

This year, Mai-chan is proud to present Minitokyo’s very first Secret Santa event!

-> What is a Secret Santa?

A “Santa” is the person who will bring you a gift - just like the real Santa!
The “Santee” is you, the person who will receive the gift - more on this below.

-> So how does it work?

Easy! You sign up in this thread with a wishlist, which is a list of things you like.

After signing up, you become both Santee and Santa yourself! So make sure you’re a responsible Santa and deliver your gift on time, taking into account the wishlist your assigned person has written for you~
The prizes the Santas give is completely up to them. If you’re out of ideas, you can consider gifting a wallpaper, icons or banners, drawing something or even writing a poem for your Santee! If you really have no clue what to make, you can PM Mai-chan and she will ask your Santee for more info.
You MUST NOT contact your Santee directly - after all, that’s the point~

After everyone has signed up, Mai-chan and her helpers will pull names out of a hat and assign everyone a Santa and a Santee. Then they will diligently PM everyone and let them know who they will be making gifts for.

Your gifts DO NOT need to be submitted to the Minitokyo gallery! You can send your Santee their gift via PM, guestbook, posting in this thread or any other option you can think of!

-> What is the wishlist and what should it look like?

It is a list that will be used by your Santa to make your gift. A wishlist should include your favorite anime/manga/movies/etc. and maybe even links to images or artists - anything that you think will help your Santa make the best gift possible~
You should make sure to include as many things as possible just to make sure; if you don’t provide a good enough wishlist, your Santa can look through your Minitokyo watchlist to get an idea of what you like.
You can also include things you don’t like, so your Santa doesn’t accidentally gift you something bad.
If you want, you can write what prizes you would most likely want - for example, a userpage banner or a set of icons. But remember, the prize is up to your Santa!
Of course, you also have the option of telling your Santa to surprise you, literally!

-> How much time do I have?

Starting from the day of the announcement (6th of December), you have one week (until the 13th, included) to join and post your wishlist in this thread.
Gifts should be delivered to your assigned Santee between the 23rd and the 27th of December - no sooner or later! But if you think you can’t make it then, send Mai-chan a PM and she will do her best to help~

You can sign up either in this thread or by sending a PM to Mai-chan. If you sign up here, you can later edit your post with your wishlist if you don’t include it right now (but make sure you post your wishlist by the 13th!).

-> Now, go go go and sign up!~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

-> Who's in?
1. Painter (gift)
2. Monu-chan
3. Cirru
4. fireflywishes (gift)
5. Fearless58 (gift)
6. Valuna (gift)
7. DOOOODY
8. Meronheddo
9. Danielly
10. Redwyn (gift)
11. merantititi
12. elisadevelon
13. Budoko (gift)

Note: the "gift" part is the received gift.

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Yay! That's interesting :DD I'd like to join and to try myself as Santa :3

Also I'd like to get smth with Shinya Kougami from PSYCHO-PASS because he's awsome! *-* And choosing wheather it'll be a wall or an icon or smth else is up to Santa :)

Let's have FUN! >:DD

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I'm in!

I can make anything for my Santee, I can think of!
But I am illiterate in CSS coding and userpage designing....
What are the chances of giving what kind of gifts to my Santee:
It'll be 40% a hand drawn sketch, 20% a huge collection of avatars and sigs, 20% of of Fanfic related to MT and Christmas, 10% of Receiving a poem like song and 5% of vector (because I'm already working on a Christmas vector) and 4% of Header image, and 1% of a Kiss! XD Lol

As a Santee I will accept anything my Dear Santa will give me, but here's my wishlist.
Anything like a Wall, a digital/traditional art, a poem, a short story, a poem, avatars and sigs and anything my Santa wants to make for me with love is fine by me! :D

Here's hints~
Recently I've fallen in Love with a girl so, if someone makes anything related to us then it'll make me SUPER HAPPY!
I love Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura so anything related to her is fine by me!
Kyou, koi wo Hajimemasu is my favorite manga so anything related to it is fine by me!
I love artworks of Yone Kazuki, Kantoku and Kanan Minami!
I love shoujo and romantic anime/manga or anything related to it!
I love HOT guys like Takuma Onizaki (Hiiro no Kakera), Okita Souji (Hakuouki), Saito Hajime (Hakuouki), Syaoran Li (TRC and CCS), Gray and Jellal (Fairy Tail), Kyouta Tsubaki (Kyou koi wo hajimemasu) and many more!
I love cute girls like Sakura Kinomoto (CCS), Kuroyukihime (Accel world), Tsubaki Hibino (Kyou koi wo hajimemasu), Chizuru Yukimura (Hakuouki), Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) and many others!
I like night and moon with a lot of stars, and I also like morning sun with a lot of birds chirping here and there.I also like butterflies and fishes!
My Favorite flowers are Cherry Blossom, Red Tulips, Chrysanthemums, daisy, roses (especially white and rosy pink), lilies, orchids and any other cute looking flower.
Romance especially kissing scenes are greatly enjoyed by me, anything more than kisses (you know what I mean right?) is also fine by me even Erotic Stories will be fine.
My favorite colors are Sakura Pink, Dull Pink, Aqua, Blood Red, and any color which look cute and not hurt eyes much.

An Important hint for those who'll make my own doujinshi/artwork as a gift, that my skin color is not too pale nor too dark, I have short Black hair, my height is about 176 cm., I don't like wearing too mch tight or too much loose clothing, I'm known as "Ever Smiling Shivam" in my school so it's obvious that I always smile, my eyes are black too, I'm not muscular, I have very soft body and recently I lost some weight so I'm not "fat" at the moment. See my pic at "more info" for more reference

I may edit it and add more things I can think before deadline!

But Santa, I don't like ecchi related artworks so please don't give me that, Okay?
But it doesn't mean I don't like girls in swimsuit, all I don't like are the girls with "two big balloons" on their chest they look disgusting to me.
But Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail is exception for this.

I will accept anything from my santa and will give anything to my Santee with my heart ~!

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

This sounds like fun. Would like to participate as well and try my best to give a gift.

To receive:
Something from watchlist 8 or higher.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Wishlist:
- A new userpage header with the bottom half of this image:
Mermaid

(firefly doesn't like people in her headers)

-Someone to fix the sizing issue on her current header using the left side of this image:
Crossovers#398935

For coding impaired: Anything really! I do like dedicated fanart(as evidenced on my userpage), but I'll be happy with whatever I get. ^_^

Likes: hot guys in glasses, watercolor scans, flowers, "cute things", vibrant colors, lolita fashion

Manga: Say I Love You, Horimiya, Natsume Yuujinchou

Dislikes: Underage girls, oversized boobs, gratuitous fanservice, Queen's Blade, grunge, too much pink, loli/shota
-----
What I can provide: almost anything aside from Scans or Walls-- specifically written pieces, basic black and white sketches, etc.

I cannot provide anything that involves high levels of digital knowledge/talent.

Signature Image

Fearless58

Fearless58

れいな

ohh~ this is the first time for me to join!

I want to participate as well

My wishlist:

maybe a wallpaper or header/skin of something related to:

- the heroines of my favorite otome games like Amnesia (especially this one), Diabolik Lovers, Hakuouki, and others
- manga series like KagePro, Horimiya, Noragami
- Vocaloid (?) or IA

I guess I can manage with whatever my santee would want since it's Christmas!

I'm looking forward to this~

an infinite number of kaleidoscopes that overlap
Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Huehue, prepare!

Wishlist:
- Something to pimp up the content of my userpage! It's been oh so boring for so long. I dont wanna feel jelly at others anymore :3 Keep it a bit clean and ordered, I don't want videos on it or anything. Creatism is up to my Santa
- New header/skin style (see likes/dislikes down below). Possible images that could be used, anything I like.
- Indy Art: There are some nice artists around who would probably choose for this! I want a me + Mai-chan + perhaps something with my secret Santa? Feel free to be creative and perhaps add some other things.
- Wallpaper: Seems like a whole lot to do, but some of you might. I like Mushimaro's art, Akaringo and Refeia, also like the artist from Neptunia. As for series I'd like to have something or characters, there is Berserk, Bravely Default and Hataraku Maou-sama! It's possible to do something with Sena (Haganai) or Hijikata (Gintama) but I don't really want anything with/of them.
- Poem/story: Now this is to me the most exciting thing I could get and possible for anyone to do. Any poem or story should be about MT celebrating Christmas together! The entire staff team, our mascot Mai-chan, the active members, the lurkers and even you! Be creative and have a blast at it.
Avatar/signature: In a way I don't want a new one, but I guess I can go for it. Make it christmas-y! And don't put text or names in the avatar and just UP text in the sig.

- Black, Grey, Purple, Blue, White, creative/fun interpertations. Sexy ladies, Sexy guys, couples, singles, fantasy, post-apoc, steam-punk, Minitokyo, Animals (my lovely sackboy plush<3), Dolphins, universe, stars, colours, Dogs, Phantasy Star Online 2 (ask Mai-chan kf you plan on using it), Smash Bros, Games, food, anythingnromantic/cute, dorky things, gothic, lolita, long hair (on girls), scenic, water, chocolate, cooking and whatever she will get from Santa (don't really want to add, but still seems rather fun perhaps anyone would include my own bf into something, ask Maigetsu)

Dislikes
- Too much Moe, stuff like K-on and alike, Hakuouki-anything and series with similair artstyle, teenage guys (gimme adults!), many teenage girls (some exceptions) lot, but don't mind that and anything depressive.Try asking Mai-chan to figure it out if you have doubts.

Okay so! Whoever gets me can hopefully figure the possibilities. Santa is almost entirely free on the images he/she will use or make. Make it something fun, enjoyable and give me Christmas on Minitokyo. You may add things, it's more to give an idea of what I want/requirements. You can always ask Mai-chan. Surprise me!

What can you recieve?
Anything from eating the house of sweets to reaching out to the skies far, far away. Lowest chance on an actual drawing. Wallpapers are about just above there, but I will give it a try depending on what comes up.

Edit: shoot..I ended up writing a wall...as usual

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

Le me in :)

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

Meronheddo

Meronheddo

SCRIBBLER AT LARGE!

Ohhh this looks so interesting, I'm late though D:
Such a cool idea :D

Just keep scribbling, scribbling and a wee bit more scribbling :D

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Quote by MeronheddoOhhh this looks so interesting, I'm late though D:
Such a cool idea :D

You're not late, you can join until the 13th :o
Would you like to?~

Signature
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

Meronheddo

Meronheddo

SCRIBBLER AT LARGE!

Oh I thought I was late.

Ermmm yeah count me in sounds like it should be fun :D

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

I am in :D

my wishlist is very simple anything related to kangmin couple (Sungmin + kangin) from Super junior
usually i always refere to sungmin as fox and kangin as racoon so costumes or whatever else linking the animals to the people would be nice (see my user page for reference)
when searching pictures please search separately because tag Kangmin is trick (best search place should be tumblr), so really search Sungmin or kangin alone
if you decide to give me some writing please use kangin's real name Kim Youngwoon and Sungmin's full name Lee Sungmin
if i was to have any preference on kinds of gifts it would be either art work or a fanfic

mai-chan i see a lot of people asking for user pages i can't code for life so be nice to me when choosing my santee D:

Signature

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

I'm in!

Not sure what I want right now and I don't fully understand but I'm totally in.

merged: 12-08-2014 ~ 01:56pm
First off and most importantly I have the very basic of coding ability so I hope no one gets unlucky... Other than that, I can do anything. Wallpaper, indy art (digital/traditional), short story, short comic, and etc.

All I want for Christmas is a box full of traps, okay? Choose any ONE of these scan Otokonoko wa Meidofuku ga Osuki Chibi or Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun#659909 (bottom image) or Noizi Ito#515301 or Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

Make 'em into wallpaper or indy art or icon or sig or something to pimp up my page or anything else is up to Santa (wall or indy is prefered). BONUS POINTS if you make 'em look "Christmassy" X)

This is a pretty specific wish list so don't mess this up Santa :P

#likethat'sabadthinglol

i'm in :) please

Meronheddo

Meronheddo

SCRIBBLER AT LARGE!

Wish List
Anime: Vampire Knight, Naurto, Bleach, Tokyo Ghoul, Ao No Exocist
Artists: Miwa Shirow, redjuice, Jun Mochizuki (Pandora hearts), Yone Kazuki, Nishida,
I'm one for all and all for one for surprises!

Anything like coding and so on...sorry I'm useless at D:
Creating pretty wallpapers, indy art or drawings so on more than happy to do :D

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

OK, I think I can find some time for this so I'm in, too. I can draw anything traditionally or digitally, wall or indy art. I'm also willing to draw/paint ecchi stuff but not too ecchi. I can do basic coding but I still haven't figured out stuff like positioning or padding(?) so I'll do my best if it comes to CSS but it probably won't be perfect.

Wishlist:
You can do a wall or indy art or something to use on my userpage for me. I love vampires and/or Gothics, so I guess any image with pretty female or male vamps (Vampire Knight, Trinity Blood, Diabolik Lovers, Rosario+Vampire, etc.) would be great. Sexy demons or other supernatural beings are also welcome. Except for the above mentioned series, I like the art of Kuroshitsuji, Ao no Exorcist, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Wand of Fortune, Amnesia or Tokyo Ghoul. A plus point you make something with bishies. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚*✧ I don't request any specific colors, techniques or anything; I'm in for the fun and surprise aspect so as long as your present is made with love, you can be sure I'll like it. :)

P.S. @Monu & Val, those are huge lists. xD

happy cristmas

I'm in !

i want some of EVANGELION, EVANGELION, EVANGELION, EVANGELION, EVANGELION !

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Excited to find out who my Santee is! *waits in anticipation*

Signature Image

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Please those members who haven't made their Wishlist (DOOOODY and Merantititi) make your wishlist!
It'll much easy for your Santa to give you gift according to that! :D

@Firefly: Yeah me too! :3

Signature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Secret: Mai-chan told me that she's already picked out the pairs, but will be waiting until tomorrow for everyone to post their wishlists.
Yes, I'm a terrible keeper of secrets.

So hurry, everyone! She doesn't want to leave anyone out ;____;

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Minna, Mai-chan has just finished sending out the PM's to all the people who've signed up ^^
Now it's time to go through your Santee's wishlist and see what they like~ If there's no wishlist provided, remember there's always the watchlist!

Unfortunately, merantititi won't be able to participate because she hasn't provided a wishlist or watchlist :(

Keep in mind not to send out your gift before the 23rd, and not after the 27th! However, if you have a special situation, PM Mai-chan about it~

Have fun, minna!

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

*Grins*
I'm waiting for the date to give gift to my Dearest Santee! :3
I've made a Kawaii gift for my Santee with a lot of love <3

merged: 12-23-2014 ~ 03:28pm
Here's my Gift for my Santee, Fireflywishes! :D
Wishing in Cosplay~! by Monu-chan
Wishing in Cosplay~! by Monu-chan

Signature Image

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

That's a cool looking card. : ) Nice gift, Monu-chan!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.