Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favourite pocky =D - Minitokyo

favourite pocky =D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmm just like the title says, favourite pocky?

anything with strawberrrrrriessss =D and well just anything exspensive kind-ish ahahaha I'm sho weird.. etooo...last thread before I semi-leave ^o^'' havvvv fun everyonee~~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hahaha, strawberry pocky all the way! ^_^
Look at my MSN name... XD
I love strawberries too, I don't know why, but they're just sooo yummy >_>;;

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Nooooo, chocolate pocky! ;__; :: Glomps the yummy chocolateness. :: <33 Chocolate pwnz strawberry pocky, but strawberry is second. x3~ (Those are the only two I've tasted. t__t)

Signature

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

The dark chocolate one. Cuz' their the Men's Pocky, lol. But seriously, yeah, the dark and milk chocolate ones.

Have you tasted the new flavors? I like orange chocolat the best!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by broken-dreamzhmm just like the title says, favourite pocky?
anything with strawberrrrrriessss =D and well just anything exspensive kind-ish ahahaha I'm sho weird.. etooo...last thread before I semi-leave ^o^'' havvvv fun everyonee~~

KAWAII! *Gives Broken-chan a BIG hug and lots of Strawberry pocky* hehe, I LOVE Strawberry and chocolate...I know two plain flavors....but those were the first two types I ever had and I love Strawberry....lol I bought like 50 boxes of the stuff at my old store @_@ hahah I bought them out....my boss didn't really like that...

Signature Image

Quote by broken-dreamzhmm just like the title says, favourite pocky?
anything with strawberrrrrriessss =D and well just anything exspensive
kind-ish ahahaha I'm sho weird.. etooo...last thread before I
semi-leave ^o^'' havvvv fun everyonee~~

I like strawberry pocky too. ^.^ but I'm alittle werid, I like the tomato "vegetable" or just original "the one with nothing on it" favor one. ~.~

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

i lika da green pocky mon......it makes u see da collors mon....and for some reason mon u just wanna laugh mon......

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

=P Stawberry. I've only tried that, and chocoalte, though. x.x; I'm not fond of choclate, but I'll eat it if I'm hungry. o.O

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

Strawberry pocky! I love the stuff to death! >o< It used to be my favorite food. But now Jolly Ranchers are. oo; But yea, anywho. I still love the stuff a lot.

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

strawberry pockies are the best... but I like chokolate pokies too... waaa.... its so dificult to decide... ^^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Has anyone tried Almond pocky? It's good, I also like strawberry pocky, but it seems like everyone likes strawberry.

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

Unfortunately I've never tasted the mysterious wonder that is Pocky.

It does not exist where I live *cries*

But within the next couple months I'll be moving and I'll surely be able to find plentiful amounts of Pocky then.

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

chocolate !!!
funny though, in my place, its call rocky instead of pocky
strawberries taste like medicine to me :sweat:

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

strawberry and chocolate ones...
hope it will be a new flavour coming.
like orange,blueberry,anything do

i addict this stick thingy a lot :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

o____o i've only tried the strawberry & chocolate :D teeheee.. somehow i prefer the chocolate one!! yummie~~~!! that's right, chocolate pwnz strawberry XD!!

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Neeya

Rave!Gal

.=.Ooh Pocky G (both of them, ie the one in the white box and the one in the black box) is awesome, the best one I've had yet, other then Giant Pocky, which are just plain nifty ^_^.=.

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

all the sugar coded pocky tasted the same to me. ^^but whenever I get them, they'll be chocolate. ^^

Signature

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

strawbewiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeessss n_n
they so pwn chocolate >_>
btw ive only seen black choco pocky, are there milk choco ones?

not sure about milk choco... though I have seen milk flavoured pocky. also strawberry pocky is the best.

You know, there's no way you can say one flavor pwnz another when it's a simple matter of preference. But in my humble opinion i find strawberry pocky more enjoyable. It offers a nice soft taste that seems to differ from chocolate. Chocolate is, wel,l it seems to be everywhere whereas i don't find strawberry the taste. so it's more unique, it's more of a unique treat.

strawberry pocky!, I'd eat those by the handfull.... can't stop need more..

Thats where Ramune comes in ^_~

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Hm. I considered buyin pocky but when I do, I'll eat chocolate. I like chocolate!! yum!! XD

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Choco Pocky all the way... :D
*goes to a shop to buy pocky*
oro...? 64 words yet? o_0

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.