Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reality Wars! (Anime/Manga World +/vs Real World Application) - Minitokyo

Reality Wars! (Anime/Manga World +/vs Real World Application)

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Okay. Here is my first post here on this forum.

As the subject says, this is Reality Wars. We will clash Anime/Manga Theoretical Reality and mesh, mold, or contradict it with the Real World.

So how does this work? This works in many ways than pairing two subjects of reality at once. You can question the morality, the applications and feasibility of the theories of both worlds. Basically, we try to see if the theories in Anime/Manga can be a "REAL APPLICATION" in the future. Think about it, the endless possibility in the future comes from your own favorite Manga/Anime. Of course, there is no holding back, everything is open, magic, technological breakthroughs, conspiracies, even aftermath setting (what would our world look like? A world like NEEDLESS perhaps?), even games (a world like Yu-gi-oh perhaps?, if I can manage to pull that off, I'd be a billionaire.)

Lets start with a little subtle.

Yu-gi-oh interactive battles revolves in cards and holographic (almost) animation of the card. Animating it and doing what it is supposed based on the card. We have seen its games in different platforms but it lacks that "HOLOGRAPHIC" feel like in the anime. Holographic imagery is NOT so perfect in the real world application since we are still limited in our technology in doing that. To me it is feasible to create the whole of this anime in the RWA (Real World Application) though it will need a lot of resources but who wouldn't want a battle where you command a 3d holographic image of a card, interactive field, shouting its name and shouting its skill?

Up next: MEDABOTS?

Nah, I'm new to have a signature.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.