Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 That awkward moment when. . . 2 - Minitokyo

That awkward moment when. . . 2

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 174 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Alright,the aim of this thread is to begin your sentence with ' That awkward moment when' and then just add whatever creative comes to mind.
ex1:That awkward moment when when you can't answer the first question in the test.

ex2:That awkward moment when Chuck Norris round-house kicks you.
Remember,you have to start with 'That awkward moment when'

got any questions don't hesitate to ask !

go !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

That awkward moment when you wave at someone waving at you, then realize they're waving at someone behind you and you now look like an idiot =.=

@ Xuan: "That awkward moment when when you can't answer the first question in the test." - that's easy, just skip it!
Then start sweating more and more profusely as you keep skipping questions until the last one.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well I've learned just answering anything (even if creative) can give your teacher a chuckle ! or just doodle all over the test ;) yay for multiple choice !

The awkward moment when you try and explain memes and rage comics to your parents…

BuBbLeS!

Signature

That awkward moment when someone asks you howyou enjoyed the new year's eve and the most fun thing you did that day was watching youtube videos of mantis shrimp (which is really cool tho).
So how'd you enjoy new year's?
A: partied
B: spent time with family etc.
C: watched a mantis shrimp punch a crab..Yeah.. A mantis shrimp..It's an insect..Kinda cool..Er Not really related to the new year's eve, but um..

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

still recovering myself, so I spent this past holiday sick :( thank goodness for Chinese new year :D

that awkward moment when they play noises in commercials in an attempt to steal your attention :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

That awkward moment when you realise that Hoo will no longer reply in the forums...

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

That awkward moment when you and your friend start talking at the same time, then both pause, then both start talking again x.X

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

That awkward moment when you and your friends are playing hide and go seek, so you go and hide and the game ends without anyone telling you.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

^ that's just cruel :( But hey, you got the best hiding spot!

That awkward moment when you follow the recipe exactly but the finished product looks nothing like the end picture.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's worse when it doesn't taste like it should >.<

that awkward moment when you're holding the door open for someone far away and forcing them to run over.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

-that awkward moment when your crush ask you who you're crush is....

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

That awkward moment when you offer Eminem M&M's.

ha ! I'd so do this !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

That awkward moment when you step on someone's toes on the bus but it's too crowded to turn around and apologize :(

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

-That awkward moment when your teacher calls you to the board and dont know how to answer..

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

for me, that awkward moment when you're boarding a bus and you spend the next ten minutes bowing, smiling and talking even though many others want to board the bus at the same time.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

-That awkward moment when you dont know what to say in front of your crush (Tongue-tied)

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

@ Xuan: why would you do that? o.O Is it a custom?

That awkward moment when a teen positions himself in front of the bus door* and descends and ascends back at every stop to let other people descend/ascend :/

*this is done when you need to get off at the very next stop. If you need to go for longer than that, you go further into the bus.

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

That awkward moment when you arrive late in a party and the next thing happens is that everybody looked at you 0.0

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well pandie, I try to be respectful to each custom I encounter until they prove otherwise. I'm a weird bunny :/

that awkward moment when you reply to someone you think is talking to you, but actually they’re on their Bluetooth.

I do this way too often >.< meanie technology !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

that awkward moment when you jump in a highdive pool and your shorts got separated from your body

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

@ Xuan: well, people here shove others out of the way so there isn't too much time for courteousness ^^"

@ DK: what do you do? Stay in the pool? Call for help? Play it off like it was intended? o.O

That awkward moment when you visit a forum you haven't been to in more than 10 years and it's still going...and there're only 3 people talking...and it's on how to bring it back from the dead x.X

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

or, how about, that awkward moment when there are only two people playing in a post, or, worse, it feels as if you "own" the board due to the inactivity :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

@ Xuan: aww so sad for that post forum

@ Pandie: well if it was me I'll call for help luckily I'm not the one who was in that situation ^-^

that awkward moment when you came in a semi-formal attire and the people who was in there wear a hawaiian costume more like a Beach theme!

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

That awkward moment when you go to shake hands with someone and the other person goes in for a fistbump instead.

Or when you go in to greet someone with a kiss on the cheek and you end up almost kissing on the lips. It's happened more times than I can count, lol.

Lots of awkward stuff around here, haha.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 174 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.