Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 That awkward moment when. . . 2 - Minitokyo

That awkward moment when. . . 2

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 174 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

That awkward moment when you are talking to yourself and realize someone else is in the room.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

that awkward moment when you found yourself in a situation you can't escape from

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

That awkward moment when a car approaches you while you want to cross the street and can't decide who goes first.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

That awkward moment when your on messenger and accidentally say something to the wrong person.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

that awkward moment when you're orating onstage and you forgot your lines in front of other people watching you....

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Quote by angelxxuanThat awkward moment when your on messenger and accidentally say something to the wrong person.

That has happened waaayy more often than it should >.>

That awkward moment when you try to talk to a person and they only give one-word replies...

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

that awkward moment when you are telling a story to your friends and they are not listening to you...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

That awkward moment when your at the pool and accidentally jump on some random person thinking it’s your friend.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

that awkward moment when you thought someone is waving at you then you realize that it was the other person she's waving at ^-^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

The awkward moment when your family member records you yelling and swearing while playing your video game of choice at the time.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

that awkward moment when you dont know what to say in front of your friends in your first meet

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

That awkward moment when you relate to 2/3 things in this thread o.O

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that awkward moment when you go to sit down on a couch at your friend's house and you wind up on the floor instead >.<

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

that awkward moment when you try to communicate with your friends a long time ago

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

@ Knight: yeah, and it takes a bit to get the conversation going because that "spark" isn't there at first, especially if you haven't seen each other for years o.o

That awkward moment when someone calls you accidentally, looking for another person, and insists that you're the one they want to speak to o.O

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that awkward moment when you try to fix your dad's laptop, but, after six hours, you lose patience because you have spoiled yourself with a faster processor. >.<

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

that awkward moment when you remember singing in the supermarket and although everyone heard you they just let you go because you're just a child

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that awkward moment when you try to avoid someone due to a creeper feeling :|

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

that awkward moment when you dont want others to know you're sad but you just cant stop crying T_T

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

been there, done that :(

that awkward moment when you’re counting coins to pay for something when you accidentally drop them and they roll under the counter.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

that awkward moment when you accidentally bump into a cute lady in a supermarket and stared at her for a second (time slowly stops ^-^)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

That awkward when you already said “moment” in your head before you read it.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

that awkward moment when you see your ex in a public place and you're with someone else

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

That awkward moment when your parents saw you kissing a girl >.<

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 174 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.