Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 That awkward moment when. . . 2 - Minitokyo

That awkward moment when. . . 2

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 174 total items

That awkward moment when you realize that you are descending an escalator wearing a kilt.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that awkward moment when you're telling someone a hilarious story and realizing that they were the one who told it to you.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

That awkward moment when you the "WALK" light changes the moment your foot hits the crosswalk.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that awkward moment when you're in a boss battle with an enemy 5 levels higher than you are, you find a hiding spot and a good gun, certain to take pot shots, and, once you finally defeat the boss, you gain two levels.

hush, I wasn't in the mood to complete the house of wolves quest in Destiny, so I started the taken king up.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

That awkward moment when you are more than ready for a new video game... but you start another new character instead.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh hey the story of my life, just for the record I do not consider Warlock on Destiny to be such a wonderful character, seems weak until you use his void attack.

that awkward moment when you find you're eating less foods you enjoy because they've changed the formula, only to realize it's actually a good thing in the end.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 174 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.