Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't view my thread - Minitokyo

Can't view my thread

page 1 of 1 4 total items

MichaWha

MichaWha

Gunslinger

Hi there, yesterday (or the day before, can't remember), I created a thread called "artbook reviews". And now, when I try to view it, it doesn't work, it says :
You do not have enough privileges to access this thread.

I have a note saying that pandemonium91 commented on this thread but I can't even view it!
Can someone help please?
Thanks in advance.

"I go where I please and I please where I go"

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Your thread was considered as false advertisement and thus, got trashed.

Quoting what Panda replied in your thread:

Quote by pandemonium91While input and additional opinions on artbooks is appreciated, please restrict advertising to your signature and/or userpage only.

Closed.

Hope this answer is of satisfaction.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

MichaWha

MichaWha

Gunslinger

Okay I understand, thanks. Not being able to view the reply was a bit weird though.

"I go where I please and I please where I go"

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

It got trashed before you could see it. If you look at Panda's reply though, it got closed first, which means it was a closure reply following with trashing. Normal members don't have access to threads that got trashed, so that's why you couldn't view it.

I'm glad you asked though :3

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.