Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Never trust your friend - Minitokyo

Never trust your friend

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

dans

dans

busy u_u

just got this in my email this morning.
http://tinypic.com/ejyw9
what do you think about it ? :D

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

I can tell you something... Never let your friend to change your cooler if you have an AMD processor with a tiny core :D

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

LOL! That is..just wow. o_O; Seems like it's impossible, but ahhahaa. XD

heh ever think that maybe they are all dating each other? as a triple couple type thing. but on a side note,
learn how to choose better friends. particularly someone you can trust hehe.,

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Haha at first I didn't get it and I was just staring at it forever o.O

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Hahahaha that's great. I love blissfully unaware people. Luckily I trust NO ONE. Not even myself... :hmpf:

Signature

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

lol I trust noone but me bro parents n all thoses ther crappy ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OnePiece Fan

never think of i can see this picture here,it tell us don't let you gf's hands out of ur hands.

Signature

... i know how some friends aren't trust worthy but this is ridiculous. :\ :\

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wow...
this shock me...
a friend should never did such a thing...
thx for share the threads. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

WOW...i'd so get mad...my head would blow....i feel for you, dude..this happened to me as well...lost the girl and a friend....to this day I still wouldn't know how to handle the situation.

Quote by Blaise PascalClarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I don't get it...but after 10 minutes staring I just came to one conclusion..is that taiwan o________o'' looks like zhanghua..hmm but then again I can be wrong..ahahaha..oh wait I get it >o<'' nvm tripeldate ahaha XD

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

rofl.. that's just sooooooooo.... uh... bad!!!!... XD hahahahah..omg can't believe people actually do this? O___o how unfair for that middle guy.. >_______<

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

That's one reason why i don't choose a life of love. that and the fact that i have no friends IRL. Such an unforutunate fate for the guy in the middle tho...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

gundex

gundex

- Gundam Freak -

wow! what a complicated situation... well i feel sorry for the guy in the middle... ^_^ life is not fair so get used to it...

-- \"It\'s because there\'s something i can protect only by fighting.\" Kira Yamato --

Signature

Randomshinichi

The Second Coming of Jesus

Heh, that was circulating around back when I was in 9th grade (about a year ago). An old pic.... mwahahahahahahahahahaha we got such a kick out of it!

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

lolz! ^____^' u gotta be kiidding me XD XD XD maybe they are really good friends and like to share =P .... or maybe not :D

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Lol. Yeah, I agree with 32061, about watching where your Girlfriend's hand is, she could be holding the bum's hand that you guys passed by, and all of a sudden is falling you. lolol :D

Well, Just recently, I realized, you can't really trust friends, not even best ones. You can only trust yeh mother. Seriously.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

rofl, that is pretty dirty =P The guy in the middle must be pretty retarded. Her hand is reaching back, but you can't feel it, hmm....

Signature

Hrm....do you know how to upload pictures like that? >_>. If so, I wanna post some funny ones too =P.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

lmao... that's too funny...*sniff sniff* but all kidding aside, not all friedns are trust worth, i know this first hand b/c my bf made out with my best friend wile we were going out *sigh* that bastard, it still makes me mad when I think about it :angry: but I'm ok... really ^_^'

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I remember 1 of friends girl keep on coming to place when her boyfriend wasn't there. And was always playing around w/ me. I was drunk 1 time and she french kiss me and I was like "What are you doing?" And she explain that she had a problem w/ her BF. She tried to go down on me but I was like hell no! I never told him until they broke up because I knew he loved her alot. But after that they got back 2gether and nothing seems 2 work out. So... I kinda regret ever mentioning it to him cause they had a kid 2gether. But yeah... It's hard to trust any1 these days. Though w/ out trust... You have nothing.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

that was one sad picture...im sry...wonder if that ever happend to me..... :hmpf:

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

Demonchild

DemonChild

i ahhhhh don't know what to say on this topic..but hum -___- bah i don't know what to say but ahh hello

Your fate will soon be over.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.