Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ohayo everyone :) - Minitokyo

Ohayo everyone :)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Hi everyone! My name is Hinane :)

It has been a while since I last joined an anime artwork community. I used to be on animepaper.net but unfortunately the website is closed :( so Minitokyo is my new home :)
Although I have registered from long time ago, I never had the time to post. Now that I have some free time I decided to contribute to this community :)

Nice to meet you all and hope to make many great friends in here :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Hinane and welcome to the forums, finally ! don't fret every since AP closed many members are coming here to play around on the site. be certain to check out faq and policy and, by all means, feel free to ask any question that you might have.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Welcome to MT. I hope you have a great time here and will find all the friends you'll ever want.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

HI, and welcome here.hope zou will enjoz it hwere, if zou need something just ask, the people around here are usuallz very nice

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Welcome to the wonderful world of Minitokyo
have fun here! :D

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Hello, welcome to MT :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there, welcome to mt !

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Welcome to MT Hinane :)

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Hi Hinane2 and welcome to MT.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

Hello Hinane Welcome to the wonderful world of MT hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Hello, Hinane and welcome to MT! ^^

janfilllazy

janfilllazy

You'll understand when time come

Hi and nice to meet you Hinane :)

I control my life, but you can change it..

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.