Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted scans Natsume Yuujin-Chou - Minitokyo

Deleted scans Natsume Yuujin-Chou

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

adri24rukiachan

adri24rukiachan

(。•́︿•̀。)

Hi!

Quote by adri24rukiachan,

The scan you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/671741][/url]) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Why deleted the scans of Natsume Yuujin-Chou calendar 2015, because I do not understand if the scans have the same quality calendar 2014, someone explain to me what is happening :(

pd: sorry for my bad english

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Your images have been deleted because they aren't scans but photos.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.