Favorite Naruto Opening/Ending

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Cancel

For those long time followers of Naruto (like me^^), we know that Naruto has had quite a few openings and endings songs from 100+ episodes.
Some that makes us think: Awesome! I love this Opening/Ending!
Some that make us ponder: What in the world were they thinking making such an opening/ending?!

My favorite all time opening is the newest one: Seishun Kyosokyoku by Sambomaster. I really like how they show the rivalry between Sasuke and Naruto and the effects is super smooth.

My favorite ending is the very first one: Wind by Akeboshi. The song is really peaceful and I like how they show Naruto when he was little. Ryuusei by TIA comes close to second. I like how they show various swimsuits of all the girls. The water painting is a cool effect.

What's your favorite openings or endings?

Signature Image

Cancel

Hmm, let's see. I like every opening and ending songs except the 1st opening song, ROCKS by Hound Dog. ^_^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Cancel

mmm, the latest ending is ok, the video sequence is great, anyways

fav opening
GO from flow, the past opening, just like it, really cool and up beat music
fav ending
Ryuusei from tia, also the past ending, a moody song with a great video sequence, jeje

that has been the best combination so far in the naruto world.

Signature

tehPeril

tehPeril

Fangirl #87

Cancel

Favorite opening is the second, Haruka Kanata (Though I haven't even heard the newest one yet) and favorite ending iz Wind. Go Wind, to teh leeeeeaad~ XD

Hughes

Hughes

State Alchemist

Cancel

umm i like the first opening alot the other ones all start to get on my nerves but yea for ending i gotta say 3rd that was the coolest wit dem chibis

Signature

Sanza-chan

Sanza-chan

The Sanzo Fangirl

Cancel

i havent seen a lot of eps of naruto, but from what i have seen i like the ending song wind. it's so pretty and it makes me sad when i think about how naruto's child hood is incorporated into the ending sequence. But nonetheless it is a favorite of mine.

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Shut up and die!" -Genjo Sanzo (Gensoumaden Saiyuki)

• Oct 27, 2004
Cancel

My fav end's are: Wind, Viva Rock, ALIVE;
My fav op's are: go!!!!, Haruka Kanata, Seishun Kyosokyoku,
:D

OnePiece Fan

Cancel

Dooms Day,every time i hear it,i feel sad......

Do you have a precious person?
the pretty moon is smiling. In the quiet night, it's laughing.
I murmured.
Your name above the scattered glass.
A cold wind is dancing. I await your return before falling sleep.
My shouting voice resounds and I embrace your unforgivable sins.
I saw your dream, the dream you can't awaken from, while leaning against the sindowsill.
And being softly embraced by the moon.
Your shouting voice stops.
And mu unforgivable crime continues.
Your heart, your arms, youe voice, until we love each other, until it drives us mad.
I hold you who i love too much.
I destroyed over and over again
I wait to protect my precious person.
~~~~~~~to help his dreams come true.
This my dream.
Does it reach you now?
His kind voice. Can you see it?
Your arm, dyed red~~~~~~~~~~
While shaking, the last sound is erased.
While weeping for our unforgivable sins.
Ephemeral dreams, sorrowful dreams, painful dreams, announce the end.
Into gentle dreams, into beloved dreams.
Like that day, like that time.

Signature

Cancel

I haven't actually seen many, but I've heard most of them. XD My favourite OP would be GO!! by flow. Apart from all the caps, it's just amusing. My favourite ED, Wind, is the same. ^_^' I love singing along with it, though it makes little sense...

Cancel

I personally think Haruka Kanata by Asian Kung-Fu Generation is the best Naruto opening. I also like Kanashimi wo Yasashisa ni by little by little.

• Oct 27, 2004

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

Cancel

THe definitive fav is for the newest opening and the best outro is Harumonia - Rythem (Those girls roxorz btw. :) )

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

Cancel

i like all the openings except the one right now :) all the endings are ok, nothing great IMO. they need more character songs though xD change naruto's theme or something ~_~

• Oct 28, 2004
Cancel

Best opening: Definitely AKFG's HAruka Kanata. Next is Flow's go!!!, and I hate the new opening.

Best Ending: Mass Missile's Ima Made Nando Mo, then Orange Range's Viva Rock, and I hate Ryuusei and the latest one.

• Oct 28, 2004

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Cancel

ummm first I like the...recent one about the rivalary..(or to me the yaoiness >o<'') and second ish GO by FLOWWWW!!!!!!!

ending is still winds..and alive....dunno why XD

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

• Oct 28, 2004

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Cancel

My favorite OP is OP4 - flow-go!!! <----i like melody
My favorite ED is Wind

Cancel

Quote by heavens_DragonFor those long time followers of Naruto (like me^^), we know that Naruto has had quite a few openings and endings songs from 100+ episodes.
Some that makes us think: Awesome! I love this Opening/Ending!
Some that make us ponder: What in the world were they thinking making such an opening/ending?!
My favorite ending is the very first one: Wind by Akeboshi. The song is really peaceful and I like how they show Naruto when he was little. Ryuusei by TIA comes close to second. I like how they show various swimsuits of all the girls. The water painting is a cool effect.
What's your favorite openings or endings?

like you i fell in love with WIND by akeboshi !!! i start to search for other songs by him and find some who are truly beautiful !!! XD for the op, i like haruka kanata but a lot less than wind ! the music and the clip ending are so much with the loneliness of naruto ! i don't think there is a lot of series that have op or ed that corresponds so much to the story ! :nya:

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

• Oct 29, 2004
Cancel

i really like the new OP a lot.
OP 5: Seishun Kyosokyoku by Sambomaster
as for ED...hmmmm. well wind was good. most likely the best one. i do like the new one as well (forget name. anyone know it?)

• Oct 30, 2004
Cancel

Wind is the only decent ending song. Compared to the sakura and that other girl swaying for the whole damn time.. What is with that? Were those animators stupid?

• Oct 30, 2004
Cancel

OP: Haruka Kanata

• Dec 03, 2004
Cancel

My favourite opening is Go! By Flow, great images and great song too! My fav ending is still Wind, it's so sad and beautiful! The images are also really pretty, esp that one of naruto laying on the grass...

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

Cancel

Wind is definatly one of my favourite songs ever

I love anime and video games and cosplay

• Dec 03, 2004
Cancel

Wind is definatly one of my favourite songs ever

I love anime and video games and cosplay

• Dec 03, 2004
Cancel

WIND was my absolute favorite, but I also loved Viva Rock ~Japanese Side~. For openings, it would have to be Haruka Kanata and go!!. I'll be forever attached to "wind" though, I think. :)

.not just another bird in a cage.

Signature

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

Cancel

I pretty much like all of them. But I would say my favorite was Ryuusei. I couldn't get the song out of my head for weeks! And the art in the ending were so beautiful too...

-The Lemony One

• Dec 04, 2004

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.