Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Sword Art Online (Asuna Yuuki) - Minitokyo

Deletion of Sword Art Online (Asuna Yuuki)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

I'm curious as to why my scan was deleted when the one that has already been uploaded is one someone found online and I personally scanned mine from the postcard itself.

Sword Art Online (Asuna Yuuki) by LuluOokami
Sword Art Online (Asuna Yuuki) by LuluOokami

LuluOokami,

The scan you have submitted (Sword Art Online (Asuna Yuuki)) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

I know I've checked the size of mine and it is only slightly smaller in one direction then the one that was already up there and larger in the other direction.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Your scan has been deleted because, even if they have similar sizes, yours is less complete.

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Mine actually had the text at the bottom where the one up there doesn't. Would scanning it at a higher quality setting work? I ask cause I had one other that was deleted with the same message.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

In general, text-less scans are preferred. Yours is less less complete on the left and right side and on the top.
It depends on how much high the quality is: if you mean double the dimensions, it's not enough.

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

I can only go up so far before it is to big on the dpi to upload or at least it was when I first uploaded a scan months ago. And the scanner is set to only leave the full image and not any of the white behind the image. Guess now just to see what happens.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.