Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Valentines Day - Minitokyo

Valentines Day

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

So since Valentine's Day is just a week away I was wondering what are everyone's plans for that day. At this moment in time I'll probably end up on here for a little while and that evening no clue. What about everyone else?

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

No clue.
Maybe try to write to someone though they will probably somehow be in a relationship.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Nope, nothing.

I always put Valentines day together with my bf's birthday since there aren't many days inbetween. He really does not want to celebrate it. So, I guess I will never have a proper Valentines day. Perhaps I can convince him someday. I honestly love all the goodies in the stores, it tends to look so cute (love all the red and hearts). It is one of the best times in the year to buy chocolates aswell. Valentines day gives a bit more inspiration. I felt like going a bit more clueless this year and don't want to repeat anything, so I'm going for a box full of stuff. Mixing a birthday and Valentines day is a bit weird, so it'll be more personal than a regular birthday present (obviously, it will be there).

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Like every day i will be watching Anime to fill my half empty life and wait for my impossible love

Im single so i will mostlikely sittind in front of Photoshop and Working on a Romance Wallpaper and throw it away when Valentines Day is over .
In the end V-Day is just a normal day exept for couples so maybe i will even forgett that day without noticing for a while

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

@Angel I am sure you will find someone who will love to respond to you.

@Val See your probably like me cause I like the idea of buying the roses and a teddy bear and chocolates at this time of year to give to the girl I'm dating and taking her out on a romantic candle light dinner. And mixing holidays and birthdays never seemed a good idea to me.

@Roro I am sure you'll find someone.

@Shimazaki why not make those romance wallpapers and upload them?

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

When i work on them its more like i notice "damn you, that lovey dovey feeling piises me off".
My Way of dealing of being alone, i doubt i could finish it anyway but now i will think about the possibility to finish it XD

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

A romantic wall can make others feel in that lovey mood and thus you would of helped them to feel better.

haha, your right would make me sure feel better about the Wallpaper, never even done a a special Event Wallpaper maybe its time for one to be done.

Still where i live Valentinesday isnt celebrated that much

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

There has been holiday wall contests done in the past by some of the groups on here.

Love should always be celebrated.

yeah, sure i wish everyone a great Valentines Day and those who are alone like i wish they dont get to depressed.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Quote by LuluOokamiSee your probably like me cause I like the idea of buying the roses and a teddy bear and chocolates at this time of year to give to the girl I'm dating and taking her out on a romantic candle light dinner. And mixing holidays and birthdays never seemed a good idea to me.

Oh...but I have always mixed up Valentines day with his birthday. He doesn't want to celebrate Valentines so I make use of my priviledges. Like I said, presents tend to have a rather personal side to it aside from the actual present. that inspiration comes from Valentines day, because couples make up fun and sweet things to do. I turn it into a gift. He always seems very happy with whatever I give him. Birthday present itself is something I mainly buy and the extra part for being a lovely girl are the personal things I make myself. Last year I did a mix though..made chocolate in a special way. Besides, it can be Valentines whenever you want. It is not a holidays here though.

Although, if there was anything to get I would like a single rose and chocolates. That's enough for me. Then I would like to kick his butt in any multiplayer game or get owned in a certain game (years of experience vs supernoob, I stand no chance).

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Quote by Valuna

Quote by LuluOokamiSee your probably like me cause I like the idea of buying the roses and a teddy bear and chocolates at this time of year to give to the girl I'm dating and taking her out on a romantic candle light dinner. And mixing holidays and birthdays never seemed a good idea to me.

Oh...but I have always mixed up Valentines day with his birthday. He doesn't want to celebrate Valentines so I make use of my priviledges. Like I said, presents tend to have a rather personal side to it aside from the actual present. that inspiration comes from Valentines day, because couples make up fun and sweet things to do. I turn it into a gift. Besides, it can be Valentines whenever you want. It is not a holidays here though.

Although, if there was anything to get I would like a single rose and chocolates. That's enough for me. Then I would like to kick his butt in any multiplayer game or get owned in a certain game (years of experience vs supernoob, I stand no chance).

I think the most important thing is your Bf remembers the day and is trying to get out of some routine by preparing something special or unusuall but since it is his B-Day he sure doesnt forgett about it.

What have you both done last year?

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

@Shim when we have friends we are never truly along and as to what I did last year I was with family doing this and that.

@Val you are such a romantic. A dozen red roses means I love you, but a single red rose means you are the only one for me.

I doubt it.

Quote by AngelSammy24everI doubt it.

Well nowdays its becoming harder to find a suitable Partner, just dont let it get to you, if you dont make it for that valentines day then there is always next year so just keep writing ;)

In the end it differs alot if we are together with family or a Partner on Vaklentinse day since its a different kind of love we get fromthe Family as we want on that special day

Honestly with all the crap my friends and part of my family put me through, it is a surprise i am still even sane.
But no, when someone feels as if they are not enough, and even if they are gifted with something on that day, it does not necessarily mean it would cheer them up. Someone like me, it is hard to.

Youre thinking pretty dark but its just about the person besides you that will cheer you up but if you get choclate from your sister on Valentines Day (as example) then i would be cruished for sure. No guy whants pitty.

Dunno whats you experienced so far but i Valentines Day isnt about Family for that we have Y-Mas or Hanukkah or whatever there is on the world

Well, that is what i am, a pretty dark minded person~

The only family i really have are the ones i live with, and a few people that live up north. I don't know any of the others, but i am sure they are quite nice people. Though i cherish the ones i am close to. As for friends, it is hard to trust their words. Or with it being someone that you love, it is hard for me to put trust into people because of everything someone like little old me went through.

I am not meaning to be dark or ruin this post with my crap(normally i would curse), but i would still wish for others to be happy and all. I am not like the Grinch hah.

Well i can understand that part of you, but we have at least to try putting in some trust or else we will be alone till we die (exept people like me who kinda like it to be more alone) I dont have many friends in real life but those i have are like family since my real family isnt about much love and solidarity.

But dont lets go off topic, for some people its also a chance to renew old love so maybe i will try to reach out to my Ex gierlfriend

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

I'm going to chill and just act like its another day, then buy me some cheap chocolate the next day >:3

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Quote by ShimazakiWell i can understand that part of you, but we have at least to try putting in some trust or else we will be alone till we die (exept people like me who kinda like it to be more alone) I dont have many friends in real life but those i have are like family since my real family isnt about much love and solidarity.

But dont lets go off topic, for some people its also a chance to renew old love so maybe i will try to reach out to my Ex gierlfriend

Ah, well, have fun with that.
I can't stand any of my exes. Hah.

izayoichan

izayoichan

Sore o dākunesu. Enbureisu.

Valentines day is the anniversary of the day my late best friend passed away. I'll go to her grave, clean it off, put new purple roses down for her. Talk to "her" for a little while, and then come home.

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

Quote by izayoichanValentines day is the anniversary of the day my late best friend passed away. I'll go to her grave, clean it off, put new purple roses down for her. Talk to "her" for a little while, and then come home.

That is really sad.. but that also makes you a stronger person to do something like that.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.