Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Valentines Day - Minitokyo

Valentines Day

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

what I do about every Valentine's Day, probably watch some tv, cuddle with a plushie of choice, play online and so forth. never really been all that grand of a day for me, although those conversation hearts sure do make the adventure, since that appears to be the only time of the year they appear in stores !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

@Shimazaki: I give him my present for his birthday. No Valentines day gifting at all. It was home-made white oreo chocolate with one of his favourite waifus drawn by moi. I always put a letter with my gifts though. Sometimes it is more fun and enjoyable to write something down to keep rather than saying it. I mean, saying it is what you do a lot, but writing it with a pen is rare and special. He loved the present, especially the chocolate that he wanted me to make it for him some other time. Ended up making 1.5 kg of Rosalina (we ate it all). He still has the drawing I made it from and we took some pics xD

@Lulu: I just wonder when that time will come. He ain't a flower boy, so it is probably one of the last things he thinks of.

@izayoi: Don't forget to celebrate! Even though, you should visit the grave and all, but honoring the dead is also celebrating life itself.

@Everyone having no Valentine
Some people celebrate it with their waifus or husbandos when they don't have their own Valentine. You can also make it a regular day, gift someone you are close with like a friend or family member or maybe even yourself. I would choose to spoil myself since I am not that close to others and they have their special dedicated days (like mother's day).

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

izayoichan

izayoichan

Sore o dākunesu. Enbureisu.

Don't worry Val, my loved ones will not let me not have fun. =)

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

I have read all your comment from the start I actually enjoyed it ^-^ . I almost think that everyone is celebrating their Valentines Day in every different way they could spend time with as possible ^-^ good job! Kudos!

@shimazaki: make sure to finish that wallpaper so that everyone will be inspired this valentines day... And Im looking forward to that ^-^

@izayoichan: aww thats so caring of you... to still remember your late bestfriend i agree with angelsammy that it makes you alot more stronger <3

Well as for me its quite ironic to prepare for possible break-ups this coming valentines day ^-^ so Im preparing for it right now so if that happens I wont get sad or depressed well Im better be ready for that incase that happens :) and anyways its so very rare that instead we are celebrating hearts day we are gonna received breaking hearts instead hahah its very hilarious... Still we must walk forward and thank the things that happens in our lives.. Life is beautiful to be sad or depressed just be happy and contented in every single thing we do ^-^

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

@Izzy I can understand it being a day to remember friends. Valentine's Day is the birthday of a girl I known pretty much all my life and growing up we faced similar problems. Sadly this past December marks the 9th year since she passed away and her birthday will bring memories of her and such, but that is a part of life and we can find joy in our friends.

@DK If you get dumped on Valentine's Day then you can also consider it a day of independence and a day to find others to celebrate with and might be lucky enough to find a new lover.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

Hooray for Independence Day! ^-^ Woot Woot ( sparklers and fireworks crashing )

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

my my , now i have to search for the right scnan XD

Looks like some will have no happy Valentines day thiss yaer but at least the day is over before zou even notice.
As for those who have who have loved ones thez can celbrate with, i wish a happy Valentinesday

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

don't like the valentine day so i just stick like it's a normal day , lol

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

People don't celebrate Valentine's day here, so for me it's gonna be another normal day. Maybe I'll be working or something.. maybe I'll celebrate my waifu xD that's not a bad idea Val Val.

I guess I'll send love letters to the girl friends I have here, just for funsies >:3 (not creepy letters tho =w=)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Like making a special picture you send to your Female /Male Friends here ? thats what i thought about to thank some great friends here

Huesin

Huesin

dead to everyone

I don't know what, but I'll try to do something xD And you should do that, Shimazaki, it's not a bad idea to celebrate friendship too.

Signature
Into a world of lies.

I dont have any female friends in real life just here so i think my friend will punch me if i would give him Chocolate in Valentines Day... jusrt Kidding, i had that funny image in im head right now.

Well i will think about something for my dear friends here since i spend a lot of time here i think its important to show them that importance

Huesin

Huesin

dead to everyone

Just to make sure, when I said girl friends, I meant just friends.. I don't wanna be misunderstood by anybody x.x

lol that could be funny, giving chocolates to a guy and see the reaction xD and then fight to the death :P

Signature
Into a world of lies.

The real scary thing isnt the Friend its then his Girlfriends is standing besides him and watching while getting really mad so there are two scenarios which cam happend.

1. Girlfriend is getting mad and kill you.
2. Girlfriend read to many Yaoi mangas want say people unbottom your shirts and let me take pics.

either ways i dont want any of this.
Still Valentines day isnt popular everywhere so not everyone would be happy here

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I have exam that day and plus no net i guess during this week.....
I'll just wish my best female friend if i got a chance to poke my laptop net....
I have completed my couple vector today soi guess if my net problem get solve befire 14 i will submit it here.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Im sorry you cant meet her in person Monu-chan.
Its great it is finished,some Romantic Artwork around this time is sure great anyway i wish you bestb luck on exam and dont let it drag you down your friends is sure in thought by you like you

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Either I'll be working on that day or doing my Taekwondo exercises. Then, probably watch some anime. Sorry, I don't have significant other. T_T

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

@Fit I thought almost every girl loved Valentine's Day. Course I'm a guy and I like the holiday cause it seems like a day full of romance and I'm a romantic at heart.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Talking about artwork...I wonder if I can finish my wallpaper. It has been laying around for over a week now. Not sure what to do with it (so inspirationless, so I just stick to vectoring most of the time). I'll figure something out and hopefully give all of you a gift for Valentine's day...a-actually..it is dedicated to Panda-chwan because I joked about her being my Valentine :3 (she will have to deal with whatever artwork it is, it is ecchi and sexy. Huehuehue Art is art aye?).

So there is Valentines Day that is basically for the girls to be spoiled. Is anyone familiar with White Day? It is the opposite. For the boys. I think it is sometime during March.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Huesin

Huesin

dead to everyone

I ship Val and Pande now~ owo

We should have a White Day here on MT, just saiyan.

Signature
Into a world of lies.

I know white day only from animes so i cant imagine it to be celebrataed somewhere outside of Japan

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

@Val I dunno if Valentine's Day is just for girls or not. Sometimes it can be good for couples and I do know a few girls that like to surprise their boyfriends on this day with gifts.

Over here is Valentines Day so i wish eberyone a nice Valentines Day and hope you all can enjoy that special Day

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

My Valentine's day was half bad and half good.
Bad was because it was my exam that day and I was sick so I wasn't able to write the answers properly.
But my best friend loved the gift I made for her, and she put it as her FB pic!
And I've got simple yet romantic wall as my gift which is soooooo SWEET! <3

I hope others spent it with good and warm memories too! :D

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.