Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gallery item deleted - Minitokyo

Gallery item deleted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hi there! For some reason a wallpaper of mine (being this one: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/672691) was recently deleted, and I don't know as to why that is. The message given when you try and access the wallpaper is this: "'B L O S S O M [2]' by the49thname has removed from the gallery and cannot be viewed nor downloaded. Only the owner of the gallery item can initiate a request to return it to the gallery."

The wallpaper is very similar in design to this one: B L
	O S S O M [1] by the49thname
(B L O S S O M [1] by the49thname) yet this wallpaper has not been deleted, so I'm a little confused as to why the wallpaper has been removed.

If someone could look into this I'd really appreciate it. Thank you for your time!

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

I didn't delete it, but it was deleted for it's quality (I can't read the deletion message that comes with the deletion PM, so check that for more evaluation) .

Both wallpapers are similair, or you could even say almost the same,but there is a big difference in the composition. Although, the background of both is still simple, if the composition is done right, it can fit with the style of the wallpaper itself. In the one that is accepted, it is done about right, the other...it is way too plain and empty imo. These wallpapers usually get deleted.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.