Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Update error - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Yesterday I submitted one of my own scans, only to realize that it needed some touching up. Anyway, after I did just that I updated it with the newer version and waited 24 hours for the changes to take affect. Sadly, nothing has happened and now I'm wondering if anything can be done. Thanks for your help.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it can take 16 hours to 2 days for updates to take place on things, from wallpapers, indy art and scans. and sometimes "we" aka the people like me, can see the change but the original uploader doesn't see the changes. also, clearing the cache will result in possibly seeing the changes too. there have been some glitches lately, some are being fixed and some are being worked on. so, after clearing the cache, you still haven't seen the changes then be patient. if it has been deleted then bring that up to your case as well. but, we typically see the changes, sometimes, before the original person does. hope this helps explain things better for you.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Alright, I cleared the cache in my browser and the changes showed up! Thanks for your help.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you're most welcomed, glad I was able to help :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.