Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Make A Baseless Statement About The Person Posting Above You! 9 - Minitokyo

Make A Baseless Statement About The Person Posting Above You! 9

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Simply make a baseless statement about the person posting above you.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

i give it a try and please correct me if im doin wrong.

^Writer

izayoichan

izayoichan

Sore o dākunesu. Enbureisu.

rich poet ^

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

^ no. 1 Fan

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ Doesn't Like Cheese

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

^ Workoholic

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ Likes To Wear Pink

^ Cosplays Kirito

izayoichan

izayoichan

^ loves dust bunnies

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

^ use Contact lenses in Purple

izayoichan

izayoichan

(that's not baseless, it's fact! =D hehe)

^ likes 50 shades of grey

Signature

^ Likes weddings to be bloody

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ has a crush on Orihime

oh you knew XD

^ stares at a empty bottle every Sunday

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ drank what was in the empty bottles I stare at and count on Sunday while shaking my head.

^Try to froze the Time in the Frighe

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ likes frozen milk

^ is able to split himself into 15 different liveforms

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

^Have a mansion full of combat maids and butlers

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

^ Killed a shark with the power of his eyes on the other half of the world while making Omllets

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

^His angry stare could cause any living being (and non-living being) to freeze with fear

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

^ Summoned a Level 5 Chicken and repored it to the police

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

^ Is the source of all Creepypasta

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

^ Only steals the left front hubcaps off of 1965 VW Beetles.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.