Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which of my wallies do you think will pass MT tests - Minitokyo

Which of my wallies do you think will pass MT tests

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

<a data-pin-do="embedBoard" href="https://es.pinterest.com/rairamemizuhi/mis-wallies/"data-pin-scale-width="80" data-pin-scale-height="200" data-pin-board-width="400">Sigue el tablero mis wallies de Martha Fernanda en Pinterest.</a><!-- Please call pinit.js only once per page --><script type="text/javascript" async src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></(...)

please suggest

mehh! x3~

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

of the suggestions, as I'm not an expert in art around here, I can see that the first one has a chance, but the second two they appear to have a few artifacts and you can see the outline too well around the characters and the last two look presentable but they tend to be slightly two elongated, like they have been stretched of sorts. this is merely going on from what I have seen and go on this site.

to help you out some when it comes to wallpaper information: policy while you wait patiently for more replies and suggestions of course.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

The sandbox is more about helping to improve you Wallpapers instead of telling you if it will pass so i advise you to post here a wallpaper you work on where you think it need to be improved.

As for your wallpapers i can just say give it a try and if they will be deleted you know, still i think all of them need some improvement but if they have the minimal requirement standard for MT... rather not but im no mod to decide

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

The link is a bit too...eh...any direct link? Can't view it propeely without being redirected to install an app I have no clue what it says...

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Its links you to the Album he has in the Pinterest Website

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

The sandbox is also to check if your artwork is acceptable in the gallery or not. I would assume that the person also wants to know how to improve it otherwise. If it is just acceptance, could just try to submit and see.

Anyway, I know that, but phone viewing is kind of...bad. Half of the time it disables you to view anything without installing some weird app which I obviously don't want to. That's why I'm asking for some direct linking xD

Quality (rendering, pixelations, jaggies), composition (use and placement of elements), colours (no clashing), effects (no overfiltering, overdoing it or nothing at all) and lighting is what is usually looked at. Aside from that, overal low effort is also not accepted and it is a must to put your signature in your artwork or it will be deleted anyway. If you have some of these things, it is possible that it is excused. Usually a good composition makes things more forgiving.

Keep in mind to be careful with your resources not to be fanart or anything from pixiv. You will need personal premission to use those works to get it accepted due to copyright reasons. Scans on Minitokyo are perfectly fine though.

This is more what's looked at in general, but I'm not able to tell more or anything about the wallpapers until someone decides to give me a direct link to view.

Signature

Try it with these, i just copied the link after opened the imagie, i dont copy all but almost.

To what i can say about it is that your BGs looks to realistic, you relying also to much on the BG on most of the imagies.
It would looks better if you extract the bg from another Anime/Manga related scan.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Thanks Shima-kun.

Seiba, good to see you in the sandbox. I must feel like a nightmare to you now. Sorry if I am too harsh though. If you want to improve, better take up on my suggestions and work from there.

As usual, I am quite handicapped to see low-quality properly, so excuse me on that. I always get Panda to check it for me.

1. Unacceptable in the gallery. For me being bad at seeing low-quality, being able to see it actually makes it bad. Needs a lot of work. Blending is terrible and the elements are of different types alltogether. I also think you should rid of the odd ghost there. It doesn't fit and doesn't help you fill it up any better. Aside from that, the rendering is poorly done and it looks low-quality, there is a very low quality image in the background aswell. The odd lights on the right are very out of place. The cherry blossom tree is very pixelated and the trunk/branches need some work. The grass is alright...but standard brush? Come on. Blending needs work along with lighting/effects to make it one entire fitting piece.
2. Unacceptable in the gallery. Overfiltered, the colours are all busted up and everything looks jagged/pixelated now. Bayonetta is placed fine, but Jeanne should be closer/right behind Bayonetta, she spreads the focus too much otherwise. Can't tell about rendering, it is all black. The background has a blue filter on it which makes the odd stars blue and the moon is kind flat-looking. Aside from that, the blending is very poor. Everything has different colours and looks pasted right on it.
3. Unacceptable in the gallery. Bad quality clouds in the background with a poorly-rendered character pasted in the corner. His hand is even cut off. I can do this within 5 minutes =/
4. Unacceptable in the gallery. Pretty much the same as all the others and fanart.
5. Again, fanart.
6. Best one so far, but still unacceptable. Rendering looks poor to me, especially somewhere on the left of her wing, it looks pixelated. Otherwise it would have been good if you paid some lovely attention to cutting her out instead of the quick tool. The background is nice. Perhaps a bit overdone but overal acceptable. I would focus such effects more around the girl in the middle since it is not abstract, seeing the stars and moon in the back. The moon should be placed in the middle behind her. The text needs a looot of work. It doesn't fit in. It is bettee to keep text more plain and add elements that compliment it rather than putting a lot of effects on it. Emboss is one of the worst things you can do imo.
7. No..Just no...

All in all, I suggest you go to the basics. Work on rendering properly and using high quality art. Forget fanart, that will never be accepted unless you have contacted the creator of the art and got premission. Make abstract wallpapers, not scenic. It is obvious that scenic is still too much for you. If you go abstract, you don't have to worry about many things and your wallpapers can still become very pretty. It is also a great opportunity to work on text as typography is easier to add.

Start from scratch. Render something of high quality (could be a scan from MT), take that full render and paste it in a wallpaper sized file. Place it like you want it to be and what gives you good composition on what you plan to do with it. It doesn't have to be exact, just an idea. Give the background a colour, smack some brushes in the back with the same theme, feel to it in any way you want. There you have you basic "good" wallpaper. Then you may add fitting text. Add some lighting effects to spice it up, add you signature and voila, it should be a decent wallpaper, although the total time might cost you a couple hours.

If you want, you can start a render, post it here when you're done and we can guide you step-by-step.

Signature

Also a possibilty is to used Vectors from the Artists here, since the most vector have a onecolored BG its pretty easy to extract.
Like Valuna said you should first try on more abstract BGs, wallpapers from other can be a good Guide to see how much different ways styles there are you can try your hands on.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.