Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scans deleted - Minitokyo

Scans deleted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

MichaWha

MichaWha

Gunslinger

I'm not even going to make a deletion appeal here, I just want to point out the hypocrisy of some moderators. I've submitted a picture of Black Lagoon showing Eda (a grown woman) in a swimsuit and it's been deleted! I don't get it because there are PLENTY of pictures of girls (even kids) in swimsuits or even NAKED (but wait, we can't see the nipples or the vagina so it's okay, even if, once again, it's a KID) on Minitokyo.
Sometimes I really don't understand how pictures are moderated here... really weird.

edit: just an example
Princess Lover#673191

Don't tell me it's not a "sexually suggestive scene"....

"I go where I please and I please where I go"

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

That title thread is insulting, even for a normal person. It is not nice to call out names to someone or people when you have no clue. I know you're upset, but no need to become offensive now, do we? Changed the thread title from "Hypocrisy" to "Scans deleted" because I consider it too offensive for MT, at whoever you are aiming it at. I assume scan mods though.

Ecchi is all about censoring the genitals themselves, close to hentai but not quite. Naked girls are more than welcome, as long some things are covered up. Vagina lines of panties or the likes are accepted to a very mild degree. Children or not, it all remains art and fiction. Sue Japan if you want to do something about it.

I'm not a scan mod, but it was deleted for Mature Content (the picture with the blue paint on the leg, right?). I can only take out that there is nipple outlines. That's not overdone for sure, but it is most likely that her crotch is showing too much. I can't be too sure, please be patient and wait for a scan mod to reply.

Hope this helps and please keep your cool on this site. You've got plenty accepted scans, so you would know what is/isn't accepted. Not everything, but you should have a fair clue so in my personal opinion. I don't think your behaviour is reasonable after one gets deleted.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

MichaWha

MichaWha

Gunslinger

Hypocrisy is not an insult from what I know...

And don't think I'm doing this for one scan, it's been a while since I've thought that but that was just one scan too much. Honestly I don't understant how moderators accept some pictures and then they delete others that don't show anything....

"I go where I please and I please where I go"

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I should say that Hipocrisy sounds a bit biblical, and imo, it is a form of insult. Maybe a different title like "Double Standards" would've been less offensive. I also have to add that I've seen scans with more exposed nipples and crotches on MT :/

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Sorry for the awfully late reply.
About your scan, there has been a mistake, I wrongly deleted your scans instead of an another. I'm sorry for the trouble, now it has been restored.

I know that the ecchi rules may seem difficult to understand but in general as long as the subjects are covered enough they are ok.

Anyway, I don't think there's need to be so angry for a deleted scans... If you have complaints about other deleted scans as it may seem, open another thread here or pm me about it.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Since the scan was restored and this was a misunderstanding, thread closed.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.