Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 missing... person? - Minitokyo

missing... person?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

so, I was playing around in this most recent group I took over and this came about. http://members.minitokyo.net/?q=lord_tensai_iii when clicking on it this happens http://lord_tensai_iii.minitokyo.net/ don't know what's the deal is here but I thought you should know all the same. of all my years here on this site I have never, once, seen this. just thought I'd drop this off, so, in case others have seen this or has happened to them they can discuss it too. also made a comment in the sb earlier, and it was suggested I create this post. super weird situation here all the same. hopefully it can be fixed, or looked into as how this could have even happened.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Very strange. I too have never seen this kind of thing happen in all my time here. I guess it is a glitch in the system.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Not a glitch nor anything like it. Poked Sheqel a bit if he knew anything about missing accounts whose page are unavailable. He said he purged very old inactive accounts a few years ago.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Question: can new members use those purged accounts now? :o

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Question? If the accounts were purged then why would they show up at all in the system?

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Pretty sure it's because they used underscores in their username. If I recall, those are a big no-no. I think Sheq closed the loophole for that though.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

thanks for all the help, I can remember a time when other symbols were a no-no and caused trouble such as the comma and other symbols of various forms. thanks again for the update, just thought it was weird because I've never seen it before and thought I'd make a report via someone's suggestion in the sb :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.