Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest Anyone? - Minitokyo

Contest Anyone?

Group announcement by Anti-Ecchi-Club

Interested in a Contest?

Yes
3 votes
No
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

angelearth10 came to me via PM and made a suggestion and I find it a grand idea, a contest. Now I'm not certain how many members are still active in the group, but maybe this could bring in more and equally so more activity to the site. Sadly, I can't do well with art, but I know, by going through the group members, we got some great artists out there. I know the number turnout might be low, because I don't know how many are active, but it sure would be nice to do a contest. Perhaps a Spring contest? Possibly Summer if it's going to take awhile to bring people around to join in on the fun? either way it would be nice to have a contest, so if we get enough votes and nudges then we'll go ahead and do a contest for the group AEC (Anti-Ecchi Club).

if enough people give up some interest, then I'll drop off the contest rules and details we're going to try for. This will be up for awhile, maybe two weeks or so. So, hope to hear from you all out there :)

so if you're interested in an idea, please voice your opinion about season and/or ideas and that'll be the next post to come around. thanks again for the ideas and suggestions which might follow and thanks angelearth10 for the nudging.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Yea, verily. I think a contest would be a splendid idea. Nothing could kick off the rebirth of the AEC better than some tasteful art and a little competition.

Maybe if there is enough interest we could try for a spring theme...perfect as the season of rebirth.

Thanks for the wonderful idea angelearth10.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.