Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Destiny - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Does anyone play Destiny,looking for possible fireteam members for VOG & Crota's End.

The platform is for PS3. I know the story is short Raids are the only thing worth playing. I also understand the cost of the game, but any input negative or postive would be welcomed. So fire away.

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

What platform are you asking about?

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Some discussion this is. It would be better to write a proper introduction first and tell what platform you are looking people for.

I liked the beta version or early access thing, whatever it was. Game was fun/great to play in summer. It sure has or had potential...but I will not and never buy it because of the milking and little content they give for lots of money.

Nintendo does it good on the other side. DLC is worth it xD

Anyway, nope. Don't have or play the game so it's hard to play.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I have Destiny on PS3 and if you want to join a "Fireteam" I would be willing to Lock and Load with ya. What level is your character?

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I'm level 29 Lock.

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Dude I need to play some more and level up to get to your level. I am like level 13. :(

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Gotcha and my PSN is FrigidIcePrince. I only got to level 29 through patrols and getting blue gear drops.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.