Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how long time do you spent on MT every day? - Minitokyo

how long time do you spent on MT every day?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

OnePiece Fan

i have just been MT for about 3 days,but it is sure that i will be MT 3 hours every day,for so many gelleries,for so friendly people here,and so on.
what about you?

Signature

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Oooh it depends on the day. Some days I have fewer classes, others I have work and whatnot. But on average I'd say about 1 1/2 hours.

Signature

Hmm, I spent about....3-5 hours or so, kinda like that. Roaming around, post forums and galleries. Somedays, I spent not that much. Just checking my notices.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

It depends how badly do I need to level up. XD As for right now, I'm spending more time than I usually do. X_X;

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I'm pretty new around here, think I joined MT about acouple days ago ^.^ so been here alot only to get use to everything. I only come here when I'm bored, and to post on the forums.

Signature

OnePiece Fan

Quote by kirchuIt depends how badly do I need to level up. XD As for right now, I'm spending more time than I usually do. X_X;

i think it is what i will do in days i'm under level10 :sweat: but we will still come here even level is high.right?

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Pretty much most of mai time on the comp 3-5 hr max. To bored so i just go around MT or sit and pretty much do nothing.

:hmpf: I spend here about 2-3 hours per day. There is huge amount of pictures to see and I haven't got enough time to see them all -_-

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Random. sometimes i feel like doing it or maybe to lazy to do it. it depends on my mood

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

2-3 hours
sometimes 4-5 hours...
just it..
never going whole night again for levels
*to badd, badd for my body*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mmm.....i spend about 1-3 hours per day......some times i spend about 4 hours on it......so many things to see...... :)

Hello,......

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Im on for about a couple hours a day. I used to be on way longer, but the forums have gotten very lame. Im not trying to offend anyone, just the topics are just lame and not very interesting. They used to be so awesome, now there very spam like. Dont get me wrong I still love you MT. :) :) Come on ppl make some cool threads, I know you got it in you. :) :) :) :) :)

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Not as much as I use to...But yeah.....I prefer this place over any other place I've been to, even most recent places. Personally I try to be on for probably.....6-7 hours.....doing reviews, or else going through the gallery to find dupes or sort things out. Or else to piss off people because I'm somewhat brutally realistic or just plain stupid. Either or I enjoy being here, and will continue to be here utnil I push one too many buttons and get myself banned.

Signature Image

i almost spend time on here for almost like no tomorrow! XD XD XD

I spend enough time. I check the front page frequently. If there's a forum topic that looks intereasting, i'll post in it. (Get my lvl up, might as well.) and there's often really great art that i like to view / download. Hence why i check a lot.

Demonchild

DemonChild

well i don't know really lol i would say a good while of course i mean who wouldn't mt is the best site in the world.^-^

Your fate will soon be over.

Quite a bit on days that I have free time on. A lot of interesting wallpapers. =P

Bascially I'm on it around three a day. But once in a while I'll take week off. Especailly now that school is starting.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.