Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Black Rose Sword (rapier) - Minitokyo

Black Rose Sword (rapier)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

Am I blind? I don't see textures at all. All I see are the different colored gradients http://www.preferredarms.com/images/weapons/large/rapiers/12-Fancy-Swept-Hilt-Rapier-.jpg

I like the rose and again using negative space can be good. There's no need to compulsively fill everything up.

#likethat'sabadthinglol

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

i used one texture a very soft cloud and one silver gradient on the characters, on them i also used lightening effect to add one the shadow half covering their faces, for the background i used a window texture with sunset gradient, for the sword i made it with bevel and a lot of lightening effect, then added the flare from lens effect, for the roses i used lightening effect and on the letters gradient effect with bevel, emboss and outer glow and even though i liked the poster without the roses for a beauty and the beast remake story i felt like they had to be there some how XD i don't think the roses crowded the negative space or they did?
and now every lightening effect i try to add to the blade just doesn't feel right to me @.@
i feel like i reached a piece i am comfortable with
oh and the black behind the sword was a misplaced layer i already corrected it XD
so i would like to thank the help given

Signature

Youre Welcome, i would have loved to see the final result but okay, if you need more Helps you know where the sand box ;)

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

oh it's basically pretty much the last pic i posted with but here with the correct layering XD
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-N_sZkAxJ1Bw/VQW2rrjMjwI/AAAAAAAAKZQ/apc3SGn1aTE/s800/beauty-et-beast7.png

Signature

Well i think it is something you can be satsiefed with, compared to your first post here you improved the Image in many Ways

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.