Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unable to do contest - Minitokyo

Unable to do contest

Group announcement by Anti-Ecchi-Club

page 1 of 1 4 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Sadly, there weren't enough people who approached the post and voted and/or posted so there is no way for us to do a contest at this time, but we could try again at a later time. There were only three votes which weighed in, I have a feeling the numbers, and there just weren't enough who voted in, so, better luck next time. But that doesn't mean people should stop visiting the group and sharing their artwork here on the site and with the group though :)

Thanks for the suggestion, but the site just isn't active enough at this time to do a contest, or at least the group.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Maybe in time there will be more activity in the group.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I (we) can only hope, until then I won't lose hope that people will enjoy doing non-ecchi stuff :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Me either. /)

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.