Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sugestion for a new Section - Minitokyo

Sugestion for a new Section

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I was asked by a friend about if i knew any good Tutorial regarding Skin Shading and i thought why dont MT have its own Tutorials?
There is a Thread which links to other sites but why not making a section with Tutorials from Wallers here on MT? on DA you can find al kinds of tutorials as a Single Image and i know that alenas and Nysha made the one or another very helpful tutorial so instead of linking to another sites we should create a own Section for it so Beginner can get some Visual help dircectly from here without waiting for people to resply a PM.

Different Tutorials for can help a lot, i once tried Nysahs Tutorials but had to give up partways. Its even a good thing to have more tutorials for different softwares and the same Subject like How to make Vector Outlines or simple/Advanced Shading.
Sure im talking about own Tutorials and not just submiting Tutorials you found somewhere else.

Since many Members dont visit the forum they wont even know about a thread linking to tutorials but seeing a section link besides "Wallpapers" or "Scans" would make a difference and since MT collect Many Scans for Ressource Material it woudnt be a bad idea to expand MT to a Websites where you not just can get the Wallpapers but also can actually learn how to make a decent Wallpaper.

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

It's not a bad idea but I'm afraid it could get too messy. I guess we would then also need to come up with a new system to somehow sort the tutorials according to topics otherwise no one will be able to find anything anyway.

However, the main (and probably most obvious) reason against this is (according to me) the fact that there are already tons of tutorials out there on the internet and there's nothing easier than simply google a tutorial on something you need. So I'm not so sure how many people would actually use such a section here on MT. Plus, if you really want to get better and learn something, you will search for it. If you don't want to improve, you won't read a tutorial even if someone puts it right under your nose.

But let's wait for others' opinions too and see what they have to say to this.

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

See all the pinned threads here
Some of them might need and update I must say, but you can start there for sure, is not that difficult to find them.
Also, and agrees with elisa here, if you need tutorials/guide/feedback you'll look for them, the place doesn't matter as long as it help you.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I think it's a good idea.

I know as Elisa and Angie said that there are tons of tutorials already over net, but sometimes the exact thing we are finding becomes difficult when there are tons of options enough to confuse or distract a person from his/her real motive.

And plus if there will be tutorials here then new and rookie member/artist don't need to spend hours in finding tutorials over the other sites he/she barely even knows.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.