Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to return damaged product to third-party sites? - Minitokyo

How to return damaged product to third-party sites?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Problems:
1. The overseas address and receiver has been changed.
2. my opponent wants me to pay shipping fees.
3. my parents and i have no experience in this.

could someone explain to me in detailed step-by-step instructions Q_Q

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

I didnt made that experience but first how much are the fees? i heard a lot where people buyed stuff rather cheap but the shipping fees to return it were higher then the product so first you should know how much it will cost to return it, you also should have given the adress and instructions to where you have to send it back with the product together when you recieved it.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

It tends to happen that you have to cover up the shipping fees. It really depends though, some places just send you the right product and you can keep the wrong one. Perhaps it's better if you read up on the part about returning goods/wrong shipment/damaged goods on the site you bought it from. It will probably give you a lot of information. I'm not experienced myself, but google might also help in how their customer service is and all.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.