Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Member's Number - not matching. - Minitokyo

Group Member's Number - not matching.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

Hi,

My group Wallpaper Games-2 > wallpaper-games-2 < says there are 80 members. I counted the front page and there are only like 76 without counting me and my mod.

Also, when I go to check to see if there are more members in "Moderate". It tells me I have 78 members... adding in me and my mod. And the "Members" tab above tells me there are 80. Granted, I'd like 80 members but I'll just take the proper number.

This of course isn't a big deal until I go to check for new members.

So, if there is something I can do on my own to fix it let me know. Otherwise, thanks in advance.

Take Care;
::Angel::

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's how it goes with the older groups, that was fixed for the newly created, but the older groups all have ghosts in them. they are purged members or deleted members, there's nothing you can do about it except deal with it I'm afraid. the groups I moderate I don't pay attention to the front number, what I tend to do is check the moderation page, if a number has changed at the top on the first page that's when I bother with it, otherwise I don't bother about it. there are also banned/restricted members at the very end of a group, in all groups, if there are any. removing them won't help with the number, but that's where the deleted/purged one rests as well.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Might be purged members, might be the system not catching up with recent changes. Have you deleted/changed the status of any members recently?

Just checked Tag-licious, both the group's page and the Moderate page show 169 members, but there are actually 179 members on the list (counting staff and one Aspirant Member). So it appears to be a bug.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

Hi,

Have I deleted any members recently no. I had last year but the numbers caught up with subtraction. It was only the day I posted that I seen the numbers had changed. None of my prior log on times this year showed any inconstancy with the group number compared to the moderated number. An this log-in time it hasn't changed.

Like I said it is a small thing but if it is more then just me. I hope there is a solution for it.

And if there's anything I can do. Let me know.

merged: 04-23-2015 ~ 09:38am
Update: I got a new member and the numbers on the front page to Moderate page... all seem to match again.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.