Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes you happy? - Minitokyo

What makes you happy?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

This probably belongs in "Love, Friends, and Family", but I think we could all use a good dose of happiness every now and then.

What can always put a smile on your face when you're feeling down?

For me, videos of cute baby animals or articles where they post screenshots of autocorrect fails can always make me smile/laugh.

Signature Image

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

have a good sleep , funny video , action movie or take a big breath then watch horror movie , some jumpscare video works too.

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

A job well done, an awesome song you have not heard in years, when you thought you had something that needed to be done but find out it is already done. :)

...most of all to see a Sun Rise, Sun Set and a brilliant Night Sky! <333

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by UberDog ...most of all to see a Sun Rise, Sun Set and a brilliant Night Sky! <333

How could I forget those too?! Definitely those... And sunflowers. XD

Signature Image

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Planting fruit seeds, it makes you feel like you can create life with just water and sunlight. Reading books and learning something new but useless :P

ALso, fridays make me happy :D Songs about friday don't though.. nope.. not at all..

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

- FOOD, ice cream, and sweet stuff, or sushi.
- Animals, either my pets or any silly video.
- The skyyyyyyy.
- Gifs.
- Mario kart.
- books
- A good pile of bones.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Minitokyo!
then watching CCS, playing with babies, desserts and cakes, watching my fishes, my crush's face.

Quote by HuesinPlanting fruit seeds, it makes you feel like you can create life with just water and sunlight.

^ so deep thought :P
but it'll probably take years to see the actual plant from seed, but yeah it makes a person happy! :D

Spoiler (show)

and also annoying Hue bro xD

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by xangel0- books

Books only make me depressed. There are so many and not enough time T_T.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by UberDog
...most of all to see a Sun Rise, Sun Set and a brilliant Night Sky! <333

So much of this. On any terrible day or regardless what happens, the morning sun rise, a dusky setting sun or an illuminated starry night instantly wash away all of that.

What makes me happy is spending time with great company, and enjoying the little things in everyday life.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have a few things which makes me happy:

playing on my swing, with my toys/plushies, watching a good show/movie which makes me feel good, writing, drawing, taking pictures, listening to music and so forth.

nothing wrong with finding your "happy place" in your head when objects/materials are not possible as well.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Acting like a idiot with my little brother, discussing random stuff with my older brother, manga, anime, games, funny videos.
Oh...and sometimes talking with friends.
Hmm...I think there's too much of things that would give me a moment of happiness, so that's it I guess.
Hopefully I didn't forget something.....

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

usually when a random person comes up to me and just starts talking about there day and stuff, weirdly that cheers me up or just little random things.

Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

- Games! Especially ones I like and look forward to.
- Animals! They really are the cutest and best for cuddling, especially when sad or in dire need of cuddles.
- Food! Life is food, food is life. Appreciating such daily thing makes me happy, as I enjoy it more and look for adventurous foods!
- Art! Just because it's a hobby. If it puts my feelings at peace, I can say it makes me happy...well, also the work pulled off.
- Loved ones, dear people to me. Well...humans are social by nature, I'm most comfy with a few people around me that are close. Also, it's a piece of happiness
- Physical contact! I mean...hugging and the likes. Doesn't matter who, it's pretty nice and cozy
- Knowledge! Why not? Knowledge is delicious and beautiful.
- Universe! I secretely tend to look up and see how well I can count the stars and what the moon is like on that day. Not sure how to put it, but it kind of makes me smile whenever I do.
- Good shows! ( as in films, anime, etc)Well, a good show makes me happy and feel kind of empty. But that's just how it's right.
- Myself! As it may sound dumb, there is nothing better than making yourself happy in many ways.

And many many more things..but I'm keeping it at this. Otherwise I am listing so many things. Just don't forget that there is a piece of happiness in little things in daily life like Cyan-chan mentioned. It doesn't last forever. They're just moments.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

When I draw, it makes me happy. It helps to get rid of a depression, to forget bad day at work. Drawing does any huge grief a little less for me))
My mood becomes better when I compose stories. When I create new world with new people, with new history, it makes me happy so much))
These two hobbies presented me dream - I want to draw the comic book and an artbook with my stories : D my big dream

Thanks for an interesting subject at a forum, Fireflywishes-san))

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

HIIIII I AM BACK (for now). Video games and animal videos on YouTube (as well as my own furballs). =D

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Interacting with people ^o^ and hugging my cats :3 Meow

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Coloring drawings! it's hard and takes lots of time but I now love to color drawings a lot xD
Making wallpapers too, then reading smutty novels.... awww yeah they're so smexy <3

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

my puppy makes me happy cuz she is like a clown when she chases her little ball all around the house.. sooo cute!

Tolerable levels of misery.

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

comforting people coping with tolerable levels of misery

Eating guavas

eating tex-mex food at a good Mexican food restaurant for lunch or dinner = yum &happiness

Back to back comments that are completely related to the topic yet somehow responsive to each other too performing a sort of passive conversation.

a nice conversation with a cute and interesting fella

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.