Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question about Raw video + subs - Minitokyo

Question about Raw video + subs

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I hope this isn't in the wrong category...
I have a question as the title says:
So I have raw Videos and I have soft subs (ASS data) - now how do I put them together so I get a decent Video with the Subs? (I dunno anything about that)

Any help appreciated!

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

MediaCoder will transcode or merge almost any kind of video or audio formats and you can also use it to add subtitles to video files. It's not always that easy to use, though. There is a lot of settings to take care of.

Personally, I use Handbrake and MKVmerge (MKVToolNix) because they can keep the quality of the vid files pretty high but I'm afraid these are for the mkv (OR mp4) format only so if you have any other video format like avi, it most probably won't work.

Also, I moved this to 'Computers & Internet' because it's not about music and movies as a form of entertainment.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I'm typically not good with these things but to backup what Elisa said, mkvtoolnix is pretty awesome if you happen to be working with MKV files.

If i remember correctly you you have to keep them in the same folder as the Raw Videos but depending on the Player they might not recognize it so Media player classic can do it and but i dont know if you need more Software like HJ splitt i think was called it. also you should make sure that the File name of the Subs and the Raw video is the same

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.