Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol01 & vol02 - Minitokyo

Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol01 & vol02

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Submissions name: Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol01
Submission link: Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol01 by CuteSherry
Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol01 by CuteSherry

Copy of the deletion PM for 'Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol01':

CuteSherry,

The scan you have submitted (Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol01) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

Submission name: Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol02
Submission link: Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol02 by CuteSherry
Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol02 by CuteSherry

-Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol02

Copy of the deletion PM for 'Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol02':

CuteSherry,

The scan you have submitted (Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition - CCS vol01) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

My complaints about the deletion:

These 2 images are exclusive content that can only be accessed by the people who purchased the Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary edition of CCS volumes 1 and 2 released last month in Japan.
They are a DIGITAL content that can only be seen online by using a given password.
I own them both so I decided to share them here. I realize they are definitely not the best quality, though they are still 1110x1582px which is not too bad either, also they were not enlarged; but more importantly, they are unreleased illustrations featured on the Card Captor Sakura Art Exhibition and which were never printed on paper up to this day, and these are actually the best versions in existence. I thought it was a shame for them to be deleted and not let the fans take a look at them since they are a rare sight.

Please reconsider your decision.

Thank you.

CUTESHERRY.

Pinyan

Retired Moderator

Pinyan

blergh

Since they're digital artwork, they should not contain too much JPEG artifacts. On scans the tolerance is higher.
I've asked another scan moderator to share her thoughts on this since you're asking to reconsider the deletions.

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Unfortunately those images are poor quality.
As Pinyan already said, the rules are more strict with digital pieces and so many artifacts aren't accepted.

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Usually, to support the mangakas, special contents like these ones are not shared online (proof, one month later, I am the one one who shared them, even though I know many people who all purchased them too...). I myself will only be sharing these 2, not the upcoming ones, and even now, I waited an entire month before uploading them here...

But you are right, the quality is definitely lacking though, I really can't say anything about that...it's very sadly the best available D:

Thank you for your fast answer!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.