Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 did you know? - Minitokyo

did you know?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

not certain if anyone has ever noticed this, but I was playing around on the site options as I tend to do from time to time, but when you have the chat turned off you no longer see the off topic section in the active thread posts. as I know some don't like that part of the site, but that's about the only active part at the moment, for the most part, so, maybe that's why people have stopped posting as much? if you can't see a certain part of the site in the active threads section then how are you going to be able to post and play? after all the notifications do end shortly if you're not the creator of the post. not certain how long this has been around, but I know it was working a year ago when I turned off chat and turned it back on to help out some members on what to do and what the site looks like with it off and on. just thought I'd drop this bit of knowledge off to the masses who are still out there. Regards.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

That never happened to me. I never turn off the chat, so ^^;

It makes sense though, the site has been a bit quiet lately, even the off-topic forums have been quiet. I wonder what's going on.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

It happens to me too
Here I took two screenshots
this one is SB turned off
and this one is SB turned on.
Well, it's already written Site option below the Chat enable/disable option; When enabled will show the shoutbox and will show forum threads about trivial topics amongst the recent threads.
However I never turned off SB before.

@Hue bro: maybe you can see it even after turning off SB because you're a staff member?

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have fun about creating chaos and seeing what features do, that could account for why I was still able to see OT because I was an elite, but, the not seeing of certain parts of the site is entirely new, yay for more unspoken fun until you do something !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.