Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 heeellooo, just another new face saying hi ^_^ - Minitokyo

heeellooo, just another new face saying hi ^_^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Hello everyone.. ^_^ I'm blue, just a freshman high school kid who is crazy about anime. ^_^ I love to draw anime. I was looking for some fanarks and I happen to bump into this great place. I think I will get some drawing post here as soon as I get a scanner. ^_^;

Signature

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

oooh hi blue-chan! woooh, I love fanart, I can't wait to see some of your works. I hope you have a great time here at mt

And just another faceless member of the mass saying hello back (while working on leveling)! Welcome! Peruse, do stuff, post a lot!

Hello. Welcome to MT.

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Hello to you too :)

You really can do fanart? cool. share it with us when you got your scanner

Hughes

Hughes

State Alchemist

hey hows it going blue hope u have fun here and hope u stick around oh yea and ima a freshman in high schools too

Signature

I surely will, ^_^ "just found out I spell fanart wrong" dumb typo. >_< anyway thanks for the welcome. ^_^

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

hello! Welcome to MiniTokyo! *glomps* O_o;

How are you doing today? XD

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Hey Blue! I'm new as well..I like your avatar :D its cute! also, thats great that you'll be posting up fanart. Another Artist. I can't make walls, and i certainly cant draw well either, oh well :( Hope you stick around Blue-Chan!

Signature

Hello Blue-chan!!
Enjoy your stay at MT :)
I hope you will get scan soon - I would like to see you drawings :D

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

welcome to mt
hope u have a great time here

check support section to know more bout thsi site and it's policy

wait submit from u then... :D

have a nice day. :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hey blue-chan!!!! ^^ oooh enjoy your stay here!! have lotsa of fun and i'll see you around ^.~

~mintyness~
Signature

Daisuki-chan

~Get Animated~

hello and welcome, I'm new too. ^_^' Welcome to MT hope you you are having fun.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.